Raptor Forum banner

It's Coming SPORT S X S

8K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  700yellowraptor 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#5 ·
I'm excited to see what they come out with, even tho I cant buy one right now lol.

#7 · (Edited)
My biggest gripe about the SxS's is the huge $$$! I'm mean be for real! I know guys that have $30k into a Razr 1000! That is just retarted! And anyone that spends that much money on one is retarted too!

Maybe Yamaha will come out with a competitive SxS model that is more reasonable! But probably not because us retarted consumers have allowed it to be a standard in which now all will climb on board that money train!

I can see the conversation now in some far away foreign conference room, "If Americans are willing to pay that much money to somebody else for same product, then we charge Americans same price too! Hahaha! Stupid Americans!"

Reactions: Andon Jones
#8 ·
How much you got in your quad? I know to replace mine would be over 15,000.

#10 ·
I will be getting the new SXS model and mite just sell the Rap to make it happen faster. If they drop a yellow/black 60 YRS S.E. model its all MINE! :)

#11 ·
I hear ya! I don't know if I could part with the Rap though.
I hope it's not a letdown. If Yamaha is gonna create all this suspense and hype. They better blow Polaris, Can-Am, and other competitors out of the water! With a reasonable price tag as well.

#14 ·
#17 ·
147 h.p. Banshee sxs I can't wait!

Reactions: Bow Commander
#18 ·
I've been living under a rock for a couple months apparently. This is the first I have heard of this. IT'S ABOUT TIME somebody really stepped up to the plate against the RZR. At least I hope that is what is about to be unveiled.

Triple 686cc cylinders pumped full by a super charger and ran through a six speed manual tranny. 240 hp to the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:0

#19 ·
#27 ·
Sweet! My playful guess was correct on the manual tranny. All the CVT fully auto tranny's out there have ruined the true sport enjoyment of these "SPORT" SXS's and 4x4 quads. Not to mention the massive power rob they are.

Honda's new 1000 SXS has a Ferrari style tranny. Full auto or paddle shifter manual (no clutch though).

Even though I won't be out buying one I am very excited!!!!!!

#23 ·
first photo is out, and it don't look good.

#25 ·
#26 ·

The 60th S.E. YXZ is going to look great next to my 50th S.E. Raptor

#28 · (Edited)

It looks like a preproduction model should be yellow/black.

#30 ·
Less then 2 hours till the new King of SXS is released!

#31 ·
I like everything but those bat mobile wings in the back! Lol! Guess the dune model will have cut plastics too!

#32 ·
looks like a giant raptor 700!!! I think this is great! I hope this is a start for changes to come for the whole Yamaha line! I'm thinking 3 cyl. 112hp raptor se... its been a while since they made a real difference to the raptor... especially in the motor department...a 65 or 70hp stock raptor would be sweet...

best part IMO is that its the only one on the market with that kind of power and true locking 4 wheel drive!

#34 ·
best part IMO is that its the only one on the market with that kind of power and true locking 4 wheel drive!
Rzr 1000 is 107hp (little difference) and true locking 4 wheel drive. Polaris has the best 4wd system of anyone.

I like the looks of a rzr 1000 way more, but would go with Yamaha for the non CVT tranny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.