Raptor Forum banner

What I'm dealin!

2K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  TeenWolf 
#1 ·
So all the snow melted and you could see grass, just the trails had a bit of snow. Until two days ago we got hit with a snow storm but half of it melted the next day, now were getting hit with another snow storm. Can't win in Canada lol. Apparently it's going to melt AGAIN & be +15 tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Same thing happened here in Edmonton. Today is our melt day. Lol. Tomorrow's gonna be a dirty ride.

#3 ·
I still haven't been able to ride! Only that one day down my road but that doesn't count. Getting pissed off lol

#5 ·
And the southern hemisphere is going into winter now soon.

#7 ·
How harsh are your winters. Do you get snow, wind or rain?

#6 ·
I'm glad winter is finally over here. Or I hope the snow is done for.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Our winters consist of rain, rain, and more rain. Snow in the higher elevations. Then in the summer we get rain, rain, and some times we see the sun. April showers bring May showers. If you can't ride in the rain, you don't get out much.

#9 ·
Where you at dez?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#13 ·
About 30mi south of Seattle Wa, outside Tacoma. It's really not that bad, but sometimes it seems that way. The moisture from the ocean is stopped by the Cascade mountains, and then dumps on the area. The temperature is usually mild, above freezing.

#11 ·
Well glad to know I'm not the only one that's restricted from riding due to weather. Last time I was on the trails was end of October! Freakin half a year!

#12 ·
The plan is to get tracks for next winter. A whole winter without riding SUCKS. If not I'm taking some trips south with my quad.

#17 ·
You need to relocate. Now.

#23 ·
If this upcoming weekend is nice im going to say the hell with it and hit some quiet back roads. As long as it doesnt snow again too. Its been nice the past 2 days all that snowin the city and roads melted again, only the trails are still filled with snow :(

#27 ·
So much for riding this weekend, hit with a huge snowfall again! Wow, apparently this is the last one of the year, although I've heard that 3x now. This was supposed to be heavy rain but it got colder and now it's a shitload of snow. Think I'm going to cry

#30 ·
So I guess I shouldn't mention I'm heading out for another ride tomorrow?

#29 ·
Finally rode today! yeah!

#31 ·
I hate you all! Lol

#32 ·
Nope. You love us and wish you were riding with us.

#33 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.