Raptor Forum banner

984 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  xMOWERYx 
#1 ·
Hello Guys,

I am a bit of a newbie had my Rappy 700 for around a month and love it, this website is very helpfull and have found myself looking reading threw lots of threads.

Neways my rappy is totaly standard untill monday when the postman should be bring me a Looney Tunes dual full exhaust system, EFI and a K&N airfliter :). So i have a few questions for you guys

1. will i notice much difference to the quad once i have installed these?

2. How easy is the exhaust and EFI to fit ( i have the EFI that is on the Looney tunes website so not sure what make it is) and are they easy to tune?

Thanks in advance for your help.

#3 ·
Sounds like your getting the mod bug:grin_nod:
Be careful soon your gonna have a cam, piston, dynatek ignition and like a hundred pony's :rofl:

#5 ·
Most of the tuners that exhaust company sell with their exhaust are almost always dobeck. They are really simple. And easy to use. They usually just come with a few different tunes and that's it. They just increase trim so you don't run lean with higher flowing exhaust and intake. Once you decide to really start putting performance parts, you'll have to get like a power commander that does custom tunes and it's wired into your harness a bit more especially if you use the ignition module or buy a the Auto tune kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Do you know this thread is 7 years old, lol??

Reactions: raptordude
#8 ·
Lol sorry. For some reason on Tapatalk it will randomly bring up a top that's ancient and I'll think it's new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: DEZPERADO
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.