Raptor Forum banner

which is louder and which one is more performance DG RCM2 FULL EXHAUST or HMF slip-on

7K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  700gitrdone 
#1 ·
just wanted to know which on is the loudest and which one is the best performer. And if I get the DG Full exhaust do I have to get a jet kit and air filter in order for it to run right?

#5 ·
Honestly there both bottom of the line up on #'s. The DG is a loud pipe. The HMF's are loud to. I wouldn't waste money on either, I would recommend on going sparks, ct, rossier, ron woods/etc. I would steer away from the cheaper pipes and keep in mind you get what you pay for. I had a dg before and still have one on my yfz. I will say after the one on my 400ex the dg cobra. It was a piece of junk. It kept breaking the bottom baffle retainer bolt off and it sent my baffle flying threw the air more than 4 occasions and was just too cheap. I would check to see if monster makes a single for that to. Paul at monsterquad makes some bad azz stuff. Check with the site sponsors they will hook you up with something good.
peace
craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.