which is louder and which one is more performance DG RCM2 FULL EXHAUST or HMF slip-on - Yamaha Raptor Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Question which is louder and which one is more performance DG RCM2 FULL EXHAUST or HMF slip-on

just wanted to know which on is the loudest and which one is the best performer. And if I get the DG Full exhaust do I have to get a jet kit and air filter in order for it to run right?
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 08:55 PM
HMF is better, DG is out dated... the head pipe on the 350 is fine from the factory so a slip on will be fine for you
either way you will have to rejet

07 350se
protaper bars/ rox risers/ rox dash/g force axle/no lid/no baffle/tusk nerfs/odi lockons
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:04 PM
hmfs are very loud without the qcores

787cc = very sad 450 bikes haha
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:56 PM
if you have the money, id go with a sparks. it might not be the loudest, but will get you some good power.

2001 raptor 660 - xc ready, too many mods to list
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Honestly there both bottom of the line up on #'s. The DG is a loud pipe. The HMF's are loud to. I wouldn't waste money on either, I would recommend on going sparks, ct, rossier, ron woods/etc. I would steer away from the cheaper pipes and keep in mind you get what you pay for. I had a dg before and still have one on my yfz. I will say after the one on my 400ex the dg cobra. It was a piece of junk. It kept breaking the bottom baffle retainer bolt off and it sent my baffle flying threw the air more than 4 occasions and was just too cheap. I would check to see if monster makes a single for that to. Paul at monsterquad makes some bad azz stuff. Check with the site sponsors they will hook you up with something good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode