Raptor Forum banner

New to Ottawa, Ontario, need places to ride.

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  700craptor 
#1 ·
As the title says, new here in the nations capital and need places, trail maps, staging area, camping spots, any and all info on places to ride. I've been searching the inter web and the club sites are so vague. They tell you what's around in the towns and shit but nothing about the riding, staging, camping, trail entrance. Ya know, things you need to know and how to get there.

So if anybody knows of some sweet spots or hidden gems I would love to know about them. I have a toy hauler and don't mind driving a couple of hours. I usually make a weekend out of it if its farther away.

The season is coming upon us and I'm getting the itch. Any and all info welcome.

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks ill check it out. Anywhere there you can camp because if Im pulling my toy hauler there to get mine and the lady's quad there I don't want to pay for a hotel/cottage.. I love camping in my trailer and being outdoors.

Keep em' coming guys.

#6 ·
[/QUOTE]
From Cornwall, also interested.. It's pretty swampy around here in the spring/early summer. Hard to get around on a 2wd quad haha

[/QUOTE]

Maybe when it dries up. From what I've learned in my years of 4X4 ing it that water is bad for everything. So I like to keep the raptor pretty dry.

#8 ·
Yeah, keep in touch. Have any of you guys heard of quinn lake? Can you camp in a trailer down there.

#10 ·
Ill havr to check that out. Thanks. Keep em' coming guys.

#11 ·
Bump

#14 ·
Bump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.