Raptor Forum banner

WHAT DID U DO TO YOUR 700r TODAY?! for the day to day stuff

726K views 7K replies 660 participants last post by  Krazylegz1485 
#1 · (Edited)
:thumbsup:

SO what did u do to you bike today???

#281 ·
Woah Wait (double take) did you say Antarctica!... what do you do there. i have never known (not that i know you) but anyone who has ever been there. crazy!..i love to explore but you just made me look like i walk to my back yard to explore.. haha :eek:

#6 ·
Sent back some Nerfs today. It seemed like they were built for a smaller bike and then fudged a little to fit the 700. Other than that, they were super light and very well built. I wish they could have worked for me. The company wanted me to be happy so they will refund. :thumbsup: So... I went and got the GYTR nerfs. They fit perfectly and will mount hella strong. Go figure. Yamaha parts. Also got the GYTR sport bumper. Tomorrow I'm going to get the bumper and nerfs coated. I'll post picts. Also going to start the front bumper tool box tomorrow. The big 3 come in this week!

Reactions: ManRam
#8 ·
Busted the front mounts for the bumper :( How the hell does someone go about fixing that :3question:

#9 ·
discovered that my tb was gone :3question: ...... oh now i remember , i sent it to kenny :thumbsup:

#1,529 ·
thats what i ride is a kfx 450 they raddle like crazy but my boys ride raptor 250s and my wife rides a 08 yfz 450 damn she is faster than me lol

#11 ·
Yesterday removed my TB and went up to Holeshot to pick up the +2 KDS TB (thanks Jerry, Brian & Kenny)

Today I will put it on and play with the map!

#12 ·
I thought about my raptor, cuz it's 100 miles away in our garage...and it's like -25F today....so thinking is all i'll be doing

#13 ·
Guess i am going to have to take her to a welder huh :3question: Why did YAMAHA make those so cheap on the raptor :3question: Im pissed lol but i love my baby so whatever it takes :thumbsup:

#14 ·
BLU700R said:
Guess i am going to have to take her to a welder huh :3question: Why did YAMAHA make those so cheap on the raptor :3question: Im pissed lol but i love my baby so whatever it takes :thumbsup:
they made them like that so they break. It is better to lose those than the frame dont you think?

#25 ·
Installed the +2 TB from Kenny finally, finished up the lose ends on putting the 700 back together ... Now just sitting and waiting for Tech Quad to send out the Big 3 "Monster exhaust and Intake and PCIII", and 15t gear I ordered on President's day.. :(

I hate waiting.....

Mike

#26 ·