Raptor Forum banner

Tuning issue

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Super50 
#1 ·
Hello all new member been around awhile but just got on. I have an 07 that I just built and I have an issue with pinning the throttle. It will pull to 6200 and fall completely of the map till 65,6600 and then come back but it has no power. It I gradually get in it it pulls all the way to the limiter. Any ideas that might help.

07 with 12.5 to 1, Webb 4 cam, +3 throttle body, +1 valves, 105.5 cylinder, pc5 with fuel and timing, fast intake, barkers and on E85.

Thanks

#2 ·
i would ask DL700 about the tune and timing. He is the guru of tuning.

Reactions: DEZPERADO
#5 ·
I have seen injectors that failed to fire properly causing a lean condition under heavy acceleration. It sounds to me like the engine is staving for fuel. I would go to the in field adjustment portion of the pc5 software and move the mid and high sliders up say, 3 clicks and see if it helps. If it does, continue to slide them up until you see black smoke on a free rev, then back them down just slightly until you don't see smoke anymore. This is NOT a replacement for dyno tuning but rather a testing exercise to see if lack of fuel is the issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.