Banshee - Page 3 - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

I read a while back that KTM was releasing a fuel injected 2 stroke dirtbike soon. From what i remember, gas and oil were seperate. It mixed its own fuel as you rode it to whatever is most efficient for the rpm. Supposed to make it smoke less and not foul plugs so often

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

07' Raptor 700- 11:1, hotcam 3, Pro design intake with K&N, +3 throttle body, Monster big bore duals, MSD with cuervo timing, JOGACA shocks, trail tech VAPOR, GYTR heel guards & bumper & nerfs, .250 aluminum skids, TM case saver, folding anodized levers and shifter, powermadd hand guards

04' raptor 660-Hot rods crank, .5mm overbore, 11:1 wiseco piston, Stage 1 hotcam, Yoshimura slip-on exhaust, K&N filter with outerwears, open lid airbox, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4stroker4life View Post
I read a while back that KTM was releasing a fuel injected 2 stroke dirtbike soon. From what i remember, gas and oil were seperate. It mixed its own fuel as you rode it to whatever is most efficient for the rpm. Supposed to make it smoke less and not foul plugs so often

My old blaster had a separate tank for oil. This was fourteen years ago when I had that bike and it was the first thing I deleted. I'd like to find another project blaster. My last one had a 240 kit from Vito's and a Toomey pipe. Me and my buddy made an extended swing arm for it. The front drum brakes never worked and it never had rear brakes. Man being a teenager was so much more fun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Joagaca suspension,gytr frame skid,yfz calipers,powermadd hand guards,prodesign shifter,fasst flexx bars,rox risers,t.m. design chain guide,+2 lonestar swinger,billet dash,x-rex rears, klaw xc fronts,ebay bumper,prodesign case saver,primary drive sprockets and chain, all balls wheel bearings,+2+1 lonestar a-arms,+2 g force axle,vitos jet kit,ac pro peg nerf,amradillo swinger skid,sparks exhaust,prodesign intake,foam filter,outterwear,no lid

post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4stroker4life View Post

Yep. It has an electric oil pump for injecting the oil. That and fuel injected with electric start. The Husky version is the TE250i. I thought about buying one, but I am just so sick of marble sized rocks making me eat dirt.

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 07:39 PM

Bsnshee...I wanted one at 14-16...I got one at 30 I think...I was sick of it after one season then spend another season trying to sell it. I must of replaced carb bowl gaskets 3-4 times a year. Motor design kept water up by the stator, loctite around cover kept it out. Water pump gaskets always seemed wet. Damn comfortable seat. I want not want one in a newer chassis, the motor was a poor design and only held in place by two mounts...it's no wonder they vibrated electrical systems to bits. Look cool, I road a raptor250 a season while my banshee was fs for 11 months...I had more fun on that awesome 18hp little toy.

My last ride on my banshee...it's prob blow up by now over in nj/Philly area https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQzd--J76Os

2005 KFX700 good bit of mods
2001 Raptor 660R too many mods
1985 ATC250R

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode