Raptor Forum banner

Any one want to design there own graphic kit?

13K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  paulosur 
#1 · (Edited)
I am going to get the files that I need to cut this 700 Raptor pattern. I have the 660 and yfz450 file. So I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to play around with them. My brother has a ltz400 and he did it on his fourm and had some cool designs. Let me knoew what you think and I will have my brother post a picture or two of the ltz.

See less See more
#3 ·
+1 on the 660

#9 ·
where could i get them printed can u send me a raptor 700 please

#11 ·
When the times comes you can take the eps file to you local sign shop that has equipment to output it or send back to me and I can print, laminate and die-cut.
I do not have the 700 template done yet, real soon.

I hope your talking about a template, because, my brother would be rather upset if I sent you his Rappy!

#10 ·
Like Chris said "Photo shop exp". With this you can take it to a graphic shop and they can use this file to print and cut it for you. I spent alot of money for the ESP files. When I ordered them I did not get the 700. I will order the 700 in a day or two.

#13 ·
Have you guys got the 700 template yet? If so can I get copy?

#16 ·
This would be cool, I want a factory style graphics add on. where it doesn't cover as much of the fenders. I bought a set off Ebay for my Outlaw since it was pure white, and having the graphics cover so much of the plastics, but not all it looked cheap. Wrapping it would be better. It was also impossible to get the Outlaw graphics on properly. each bike of course has different fenders so the kits all fit differently.

Where do you find the templates to buy?

#19 ·
i'm still waiting for a 700 template.

#26 ·
I have not seen him on here in a while, might be better off contacting him via EBay. He sells the Rukind Raptor eyes

#28 ·
This is a really old topic, but can anyone help me with bulk for stickers for Yamaha Raptor 700R 2009. I want to prepare my own design on my Quad. As I see previous answers, I will ride to rukind007 on ebay with hope to send me wanted files :)

#30 ·
Hi,

im on the look out for a custom decal set for my 660 raptor , can you please let me know if you can make me one ? Or send me the template so I cna design it myself....

email is : arkkperformance@hotmail.com

Will be much appreciated
Rukind hasn't been here since 2015. As said above, he may still be on ebay - USA. Search the name 'Rukind' or his 'raptor eyes' decals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.