Victory Hammer 8 Ball Post-Wreck Rebuild - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yamaha211

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Victory Hammer 8 Ball Post-Wreck Rebuild

I decided to start a thread for the rebuild that I'm doing on my 2012 Hammer 8 Ball Street Cruiser. I was hit by a truck just over 4 months ago by a woman that "didn't see me" and crossed the double yellow lines and hit me head on. She hit me only at around 20 MPH but it did a number on me and my bike nonetheless. I finally was able to settle with the insurance company on the physical damage claim to my bike after a 4 month daily argument so I started ordering parts last week and they've started to arrive so I'm getting excited to get my bike back into riding shape since I'll be doing the repairs myself.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150826_222237111.jpg
Views:	636
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	106433   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150826_222228909.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	106441  

2007 Raptor 700: Barker Big Bores, FCI Intake (No Box), CP Tech LOG Piston, Hotcam Stage 3, PC5.
Suspension: Lone Star DC-4 Long Travel Arms, Fox Float X Evols, Kashima Upgrade, Tusk Extended Axle, Fox Podium RC2 2.0.
Aftermarket: 10" Rigid Flood/Spot Combo Light bar, Blingstar Nerfs, Precision Shock & Vibe Bar Clamps, Pro Taper Gold ATV Mids, ODI Grips, DR.D Reverse Lever, Key Relocate, ASV Levers, Parking Brake Delete, Tusk Billet Gas Cap, 15t/38t Renthal Sprockets, R&K Gold X-Ring Chain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 05:44 PM

Garage
That's good you are alive! And it is cool that you ate fixing your bike rather than junking it! My Dad was in a wreck in his 87 ford ranger, that his Dad fixed from a rollover. He was also hit by a lady who "didn't see him, and lost control.." Mt Dad in fine lucky! And seeing the truck that he saw his Dad work on was pretty sad to see. But long story short THE LITTLE TRUCK SHALL LIVE AGAIN!! lol. We just got the needed parts from a junk yard, (thankfully her insurance found her at fault!)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037T using Tapatalk

Andon Jones AKA Jones m4n117

06 Raptor 700r 50th ed
-GYTR exhaust and intake, Pro Design Uni (THANK YOU Santa DEZ! ),YFZ fronts and 700r rear all done the the "King Of The Spring" Jogaca!! ,PC3 ,TUSK nerf bars,GBC XC-Masters rear and fronts,AC racing bumper,6000k Bi-Xenons,trail tech bars,ODI grips,TUSK hand guards, and the best graduation present ever!

If you feel like watching some Raptor vids take a look!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJZ...3HMTWOG6OgX6Fw
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

Yeah the insurance wanted to total it so that's why I ended up in a 4 month long battle with them. Insurance is a joke. But I know there's plenty of value in this bike if I can get the time to get all the parts back on and get it all touched up. Glad to hear that your dad was okay, there's lots of questionable drivers out there.
Andon Jones likes this.

2007 Raptor 700: Barker Big Bores, FCI Intake (No Box), CP Tech LOG Piston, Hotcam Stage 3, PC5.
Suspension: Lone Star DC-4 Long Travel Arms, Fox Float X Evols, Kashima Upgrade, Tusk Extended Axle, Fox Podium RC2 2.0.
Aftermarket: 10" Rigid Flood/Spot Combo Light bar, Blingstar Nerfs, Precision Shock & Vibe Bar Clamps, Pro Taper Gold ATV Mids, ODI Grips, DR.D Reverse Lever, Key Relocate, ASV Levers, Parking Brake Delete, Tusk Billet Gas Cap, 15t/38t Renthal Sprockets, R&K Gold X-Ring Chain.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode