Raptor Forum banner

Quadzilla xlc 500 (little project)

11K views 31 replies 8 participants last post by  HyperRain 
#1 ·
Picked up this mint xlc 500 only 900miles on the clock ?? Had a few crappy stickers on the quad but they soon come off ? had it for 5 months maybe and done a few little things to smart it up and make it my own ??

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
^^^^
What he said. Super clean bike though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TorchTarga94
#6 ·
#7 ·
That is pretty cool and impressive. Really nice bike though regardless [emoji108].

Makes you think. I wish they would allow the 450/700 to make more than 50 horsepower stock. The 450 MX Bikes are right at 55hp or more right out of the box.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#12 ·
Had a big problem when doing a service! Ended up putting the oil filter the wrong way ? and oil come flying out so was thinking i didn’t do the nuts up enough and ended up snapping the the end in the clutch casing ? but got it out after a few day ??

Attachments

#21 ·
I wouldn’t say a cheap way into quad bikes!!! Still about £4,000/$5,000 2nd hand, think they was just under £6,000/$7,000 new only stopped make the 500 XLC last year to make way for a 400cc auto, Don’t look as nice and the 500 XLC in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.