Raptor 125 Maintenace Manual - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-29-2010, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Raptor 125 Maintenace Manual

Hey Raptor 125 Gurus, I have the pdf of the 2011 Raptor 125 Maintenance Manual if anybody needs it.

OP's Link (Updated and online!)
Raptor 125 Factory Service Manual

Additional Link:
http://www.2shared.com/document/DqxL...iceManual.html

2011 Raptor 700R

Last edited by Mad Dog; 11-19-2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Fixed hijacked link 2012-01-12 Added link 2013-09-10 Updated OP's Link 2013-11-19
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 12:26 PM

I would not mind getting that from you. Have you got any and ons? We are racing XC with ours and I am having a time finding nerfs and stuff like that.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

Hi xcracer01,

I feel your pain. I too have been looking but probably not as hard as you.

All I did for my son's 125 thus far was add a Pro Armor kill tether and an exhaust end cap (removed the baffle). My son needed it to sound less like a girly quad.

I learned the aluminum cap fits perfectly off the 250 since the entire exhaust is from a 250. What are the chances? Come to think if it, I learned that many chassis related parts are very similar to the 250. I'm curious as to whether the nerfs from it would fit. Probably a reach though, but I'm curious.

Let me know if you find anything.

As far as the manual goes, no problem. Shoot me your email address in a private message and I will send it back. I think Mad Dog is going to post it in some global area for folks to just go get. I just sent it to him a few minutes ago.

later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcracer01 View Post
I would not mind getting that from you. Have you got any and ons? We are racing XC with ours and I am having a time finding nerfs and stuff like that.

2011 Raptor 700R

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 12:09 PM

I will keep you up to date on what we find out there. I know GT thunder has alot of stuff for them . I also know the front ends are the same from the 250. shocks and a- arms.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rszymanski View Post
Hi xcracer01,

I feel your pain. I too have been looking but probably not as hard as you.

All I did for my son's 125 thus far was add a Pro Armor kill tether and an exhaust end cap (removed the baffle). My son needed it to sound less like a girly quad.

I learned the aluminum cap fits perfectly off the 250 since the entire exhaust is from a 250. What are the chances? Come to think if it, I learned that many chassis related parts are very similar to the 250. I'm curious as to whether the nerfs from it would fit. Probably a reach though, but I'm curious.

Let me know if you find anything.

As far as the manual goes, no problem. Shoot me your email address in a private message and I will send it back. I think Mad Dog is going to post it in some global area for folks to just go get. I just sent it to him a few minutes ago.

later.
Did your tether kill work just like a standard tetherkill or the reverse way the Raptor 660 or YFZ450 work. I know Yamaha has some that have to be done kind of funky.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANCUDA View Post
Did your tether kill work just like a standard tetherkill or the reverse way the Raptor 660 or YFZ450 work. I know Yamaha has some that have to be done kind of funky.
Exactly the same as my 700 (standard).

2011 Raptor 700R
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2011, 08:42 PM

Service manual

Thanks for posting this Just got a 125 and ready to start making changes
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-05-2012, 04:32 PM

Short of the engine, mounts and handle bars its the same as the 250.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 07:33 PM

For those of you looking for atv manuals please check my sig if the link dosent work out.

I also do car manuals, trucks and motorcycles on special request so if its there ill find it but dont hold your breath sometimes they are really hard to find but ill try!

I try really hard to give the right info when you need it but id rather make people laugh. Their aint enough laughter in this world.

2009 Raptor 700R SE - Mods: Runkind light covers and speed limiter blue wire cut

Can now provide most manuals for most makes and models and years. Send me an email at [email protected] BE SPECIFIC: YEAR/MAKE/MODEL add Hiya Frenchie in your email so i know your from this forum. My manuals galore thread https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95852
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2013, 04:57 PM

Looks like the original file is offline. If someone has this file and could either upload it or email it to me it would be appreciated.

Mike

Photobucket is trash now, use something else.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode