who wants a R1 raptor? - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 12:50 AM Thread Starter

who wants a R1 raptor?

my R1 raptor 700 convertion will soon be done in a week or two. looking to possibly sell it. searching out about what price range i can get for it.

its a 2006 raptor 700 SE. 2003 fuel injected R1 motor with 9k miles on it.

2 inch extended rear axle
yfz 450 front shocks
aluminem tie rods
+6 chromed ladder bar rear swinger
trail tech speedo
a bunch of other shit i cant remember right now

it will look very similar to raptornuts R1 convertion but wider and lower... width on rear is 50 inches... width on front is 49.5 inches

will also include a set of 12 paddle hauler extremes on douglas blue label 8 inch rims.

im looking to get 11,000 for the raptor R1

and 6500 for the yfz 501cc with everything you can almost do to the motor.

im tired of the quad world and selling everything.

also selling my 06 yfz 501cc with all the trimmings done to it.

2006 raptor 1000cc se. widowmaker 180 horse and climbing

06 yfz 3 mil stroker, stage 3 hotcams, curtis sparks ported race head, 13.5 piston, 98 mil big bore, 42 mil mikuni race carb, full LRD exhaust, direct drive lockup clutch, trailtech vapor speedo, eng temp, rpm, custom one off intake, polished engine covers,

Last edited by fineguy76; 09-18-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Lifetime VIP

Send a message via MSN to Jade67
Don't sell out ya goon... For reals

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 01:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade67 View Post
Don't sell out ya goon... For reals

just getting tired of everything with all the money i spent out this year and last i could have bought a small condo lol. and ive only been twice to the dunes this year so it makes me wonder why should i keep spending tons of money for something i rarely do. you know how it is. got my trailer and my cruiser for sale too. i would like to walk away with 35 k for all of it and pay off my big dumbass ford i stupidly bought last year before i could have saved myself 18 grand buying it this year.

06 yfz 3 mil stroker, stage 3 hotcams, curtis sparks ported race head, 13.5 piston, 98 mil big bore, 42 mil mikuni race carb, full LRD exhaust, direct drive lockup clutch, trailtech vapor speedo, eng temp, rpm, custom one off intake, polished engine covers,

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fineguy76 View Post
just getting tired of everything with all the money i spent out this year and last i could have bought a small condo lol. and ive only been twice to the dunes this year so it makes me wonder why should i keep spending tons of money for something i rarely do. you know how it is. got my trailer and my cruiser for sale too. i would like to walk away with 35 k for all of it and pay off my big dumbass ford i stupidly bought last year before i could have saved myself 18 grand buying it this year.

one of the two bikes is going for sure though

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 01:14 AM
Lifetime VIP

The reason that you have only been out 2 times this year is because your bike's have been torn down. Hell I have only been out 4 times and 3 of those were in May.

Get your bikes done. Once they are done then you won't have to worry about it and you will just be able to enjoy them. It will be a huge relief just to be able to let them sit and know that they are both ready to go.

If you do decide to sell them then that is your choice but I think that you should finish them and then we can go out and play.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 01:18 AM

Send a message via MSN to rappy_660
i have 2 bikes now and there both ready for any weekend and ive been 3 times

01 raptor

04 yfz
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade67 View Post
The reason that you have only been out 2 times this year is because your bike's have been torn down. Hell I have only been out 4 times and 3 of those were in May.

Get your bikes done. Once they are done then you won't have to worry about it and you will just be able to enjoy them. It will be a huge relief just to be able to let them sit and know that they are both ready to go.

If you do decide to sell them then that is your choice but I think that you should finish them and then we can go out and play.
the new valves and buckets get here tomorrow. finally got ahold of that bastard after making a claim on paypal. so if his shit fits the head it will be done this weekend.

the bad though. i picked up a landscaping job from the house across the street and i have 1 week to get it done so i wont be goin saterday.

the good is i'll make a couple grand off of it and that will put a new motor in my old chev after i got ripped off last week by that asshole who put the motor in and it blew up.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 01:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappy_660 View Post
i have 2 bikes now and there both ready for any weekend and ive been 3 times
good let me borrow one lol.

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Lifetime VIP

You will get the YFZ done and then we will get that sucker dialed in and you will have fun riding it. It will be out of your hair. Then once the R1 gets done it will be turn the key, whoop some ass riding so that one will be ready to go.

It is too bad that you can't make it out because there are supposed to be quite a few people heading out there Saturday. Work calls though and if you can get that kind of money out of it then so be it.

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 01:48 AM

Send a message via MSN to rappy_660
Quote:
Originally Posted by fineguy76 View Post
good let me borrow one lol.
i would but you would have to fight my bro for the raptor,its somewhat his now

01 raptor

04 yfz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode