Raptor Forum banner

06 wiseco programming question

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Randy Chambers 
#1 ·
So i just bought this bike last week, the guy before me had no idea about anything. He thinks it has a big bore kit in it...it has a full fmf exhaust, and of course the wiseco programmer. Idk what setting to use for it. i do smell gas in the oil, if that has anything to do with the programmer.

#2 · (Edited)
Having a big bore, porting, bigger cam or bigger valves don't affect the fuel mixture. Air cleaner mods and exhaust mods will change the mixture, so just set your programmer for only those changes.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

#4 ·
Pulled the top end to replace the head gasket, spark plug was pretty black. lots of carbon buildup on valves and exhaust. I have the first setting dialed in at 2, for deceleration. no more popping when letting off the throttle. otherwise, i have no idea what settings to use.

#5 ·
Ill post my numbers tomorrow, they came preset on the bike so ifk there worths but i do know I’ve ran these same numbers on my 2nd, 3rd bike now with the same (weisco) piston... it hasn’t melted, has had a little carbon build up but i think its from low fuel quality vs my mixture

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.