Raptor Forum banner

Raptor 700 FAQs (Always Check Here First)

2M views 66 replies 53 participants last post by  morphrider 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
OK I saw this on an LT-R450 forum and decided to try to make one on here since its a good idea since people dont like to search anymore and i thought you guys would find it handy. This is a gigantic list of the FAQs that most people ask and talk about for the Raptor 700. Please feel free to pm me and tell me if i missed ANYTHING. Hope You like it :thumbsup:

First off, here is the link for the Service Manual
http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

EFI questions, tuning, and results:

Intakes:

Exhausts:

Engine and Transmission/Gearing:

See less See more
Reactions: brettleone990
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re: Raptor 700 FAQs (Your Gonna Love This)

Tires and Rims:

Cosmetics And Lighting

Suspension And Controls:

Id also like to keep this on the 1st or 2nd page so that people who are newer to the forum can easily find threads that they need. Sticky maybe?

#5 ·

Great job! Thanks for the work!

#7 ·

lowridin88 said:
I think STICKY this
HUH?

#9 ·

Nice work!

#14 ·

great idea now can we get one for the 660's lol if you have time

#16 ·

Good idea man :thumbsup:

#20 ·
JohnRaptor700 said:
Great job man, but i was thinking maybe someone could put a copy of the owners manual and the service manual also. I think that might help answer quite a few questions too.
updated

thanks for the idea, i put the service manual up. but i dont have the owners manual and i dont have a link to it. if anyone could help me out with that id appreciate it

#22 ·
FYI the service manual link in the top of the first post of this thread is broken! I am hosting it here:

http://nvmyz28.com/quads/Raptor_700_Service_Manual.zip

When you unzip it you'll be prompted for a password, the password is "raptorforum" (without the quotes of course)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.