Can't see attached pics.... - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 10:42 PM Thread Starter

Can't see attached pics....

Posted pics not showing up for me. I can see imbedded pics but not user uploads (no thumbnail beneath where it says 'thumbnail').

7.1 pro, No VPN, ad block, chrome, updated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 03:50 AM

Garage
I have the same issue. I can't see any of my linked pictures. I use some other site to save the picture and I use the forum link to display them. It worked just fine in the past but now it works no more. It worked just until the data tailoring stuff appeared after that it stopped. IMO something got damaged when writing that bit of the code.

link format
[img]http://shrani.si/xcv.jpg[/img"
(replace last " with ]

image below.

2016 Raptor 700R, Street legal, HID kit, 15T front, AIS delete, Jogaca suspension, Adjustable rear link, LSR 2+1 A-Arms, Axcalibar axle, PC5 w/timing and autotune, full Dasa exhaust, Talon 36T rear or stock 38T

Last edited by BlackSupra; 08-01-2018 at 03:52 AM.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Administrator

Grab me a link of where this is happening, and also your browser/OS/device so I can look into it.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS_Goose View Post
Grab me a link of where this is happening, and also your browser/OS/device so I can look into it.
The last few pages of the BS page for example, but its literally the same everywhere on the site, not just one link. I can see imbedded pics (hosted somewhere else using [.IMG][./IMG], but not attached photos.

Though I may shake my fist at them again tomorrow, tonight I will bow my head and offer these vulcanized tires as tribute. I will cut the night with the sound of wide open throttle...and no matter what....If I am destined for Valhalla....I will enter as a man who did not lift. - Speed Demons prayer to the Gods of Chaos.

Last edited by Alamo; 08-02-2018 at 08:14 AM.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 01:15 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS_Goose View Post
They don't display for me anywhere. I'm logged into my acc on all three devices.
laptop: win7, chrome, adblock, accepted ad tailoring
PC: win7, chrome, adblock, refused ad tailoring
phone: chrome, refused ad tailoring

image below:

same link. replace last " with ] for the link to work.
[img]http://shrani.si/f/3K/R1/4B4V3gWb/imag67621-2.jpg[/img"

2016 Raptor 700R, Street legal, HID kit, 15T front, AIS delete, Jogaca suspension, Adjustable rear link, LSR 2+1 A-Arms, Axcalibar axle, PC5 w/timing and autotune, full Dasa exhaust, Talon 36T rear or stock 38T
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Images that are not HTTPS are being blocked by Chrome/FF/IE sometimes, and the HTTPS sites. All images linked here must be from an HTTPS hosting domain, or uploaded directly.
@Alamo I still need your browser/OS/Device for testing and diagnosis.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
Posted pics not showing up for me. I can see imbedded pics but not user uploads (no thumbnail beneath where it says 'thumbnail').

7.1 pro, No VPN, ad block, chrome, updated.
What else do you need? PC if that's important.

Just checked ie, mozilla and Bat....nodda there too.

Though I may shake my fist at them again tomorrow, tonight I will bow my head and offer these vulcanized tires as tribute. I will cut the night with the sound of wide open throttle...and no matter what....If I am destined for Valhalla....I will enter as a man who did not lift. - Speed Demons prayer to the Gods of Chaos.

Last edited by Alamo; 08-03-2018 at 10:20 AM.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-07-2018, 08:32 AM
Administrator

Let me know which images in a post in this thread (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/6...thread-85.html) you cannot see. I need to check the URL's and such.
@BlackSupra the URL you put in your post as an example has a HTTP url. This is being blocked by Chrome/FF due to it being "not secure" since it does not have a HTTPS url. The images you grab off the internet need to have HTTPS.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 03:08 AM

Garage
@VS_Goose I'v send an email to the image sharing service and they replied that they are aware of the problem and are planning an upgrade to HTTPS The problem is indeed in chrome blocking the URLs.
Thanks for the help

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Administrator

Glad to help. With more sites going to HTTPS, you will need to get into the habit of updating your bookmarks, ect, to HTTPS instead of HTTP (If the site has it of course).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode