Raptor Forum banner

Identifying this plug?

573 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  morphrider 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

New to the forums after purchasing a 2006. Starts and runs nicely - however I noticed that this plug was not connected to anything. Can I get some help identifying what this plug is, and additionally, if this plug can remain unplugged or if it needs to be plugged in somewhere?

I ask because the quad runs well, but certainly this was plugged in when rolled off the factory floor. Any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT - i cannot post images until my post count is up. I'm going to submit and then try to upload thereafter.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Download manual and parts catalogue as it may help identify the plug.:wink I run 660 so that's the only thing I can suggest:smile

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look in the manual.

I would still like to know if this plug can remain un-plugged. I'm sure, even in the manual, this plug is always connected to something. Leaving it unplugged is a question I'm hoping this forum can help me with. Thanks all!

#6 ·
Anything on that black box? Looks to be a fuel controller of some sort maybe. It only has 3 wires, and the piggyback harness. No knobs, dials or anything on the box though?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.