Raptor Forum banner

Hello from upstate IL

689 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  BoxerBoss 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Been surfing the forums for a few weeks for information on my 01 660R. I picked it up for $1k. Plan is to ride it for a while then sell it for more then try to get a new one.

A bit about myself:

I'm a Navy vet, served 10 years then due to unforeseen circumstances I had to take an honorable discharge. I'm getting back into power sports now and already completed a few projects for myself and friends. Last machine I did was a full rebuild to race spec 87' Honda 250R. I also rebuilt an old gem of mine, my first ATV bought in 1999 when i was 19.. A Honda Big Red 250ES.. Anyhow, feels good to be back in the civilian world, enjoying life.

Looking forward to contributing towards the forum anyway I can. Many thanks to you all for sharing stories and fixes on here, I think I've worn out the search bar..

#4 ·
Do you mean post a pic in a thread? I think it's 5 posts and you are good to go.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.