Raptor Forum banner

Clean one owner!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  morphrider 
#1 ·
Hello raptor world, names Dave and I just bought a 2018 raptor 700. It is my first real quad I have ever own, I don't really count a Chinese 110 a quad. But this thing is a monster, drove it up and down the street and the power blew my mind. Super geeked to be an owner. The only add ONs I plan on getting right now are nerf bars maybe a slip on exhaust and a set of handle bars.(herd stock ones can break easy if rolled) oh and I'm looking at some upgraded shocks like from the 700r. Thanks for the read :grin

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum

Your on the right track, shocks and nerfs are great first upgrades. Forget the slip on though, there is no real gain there. Wait till you get comfy with the power it has, then when you want more get "the big 3" which is a FULL exhaust, intake, and fuel controller to make it all work

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Grats on the bike and welcome to the forum.

#6 ·
Congrats on a new purchase. First thing performance wise I did to it was suspension upgrade. I never really missed nerf bars even though I had them on previous quad. Shortly after that I installed new A arms, axle, complete exhaust and PCV.

Read my description. It is in chronological order.

#8 ·
When you are ready to customize suspension for an affordable price we recommend reaching out to Kevin (AKA Jogaca). He does top notch work and is very affordable compared to others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.