Raptor Forum banner

Your Best Raptor Pictures

928K views 5K replies 724 participants last post by  Jivinjas 
#1 · (Edited)

This is for posting your VERY best raptor photos.
Please post only 1 or 2 pictures per week , no fuzzy or cell phone pics please.

One Picture a week will be picked (by a secret judge) and displayed on the main page.

So get those cameras out for your chance at fame and fortune or at least a custom title, along with a week of your cool pic being displayed on RaptorForum's main page.

Every Sunday a new picture will go up. Winners PM 700YellowRaptor with the custom title you would like

Sposored by
RAPTORFORUM.COM

Pictures depicting action with out a helmet will not be considered
not saying you can't post them​

Do not forget guys/girls to make a account on these picture hosting sites if your using them.(tinypic.com,photobucket.com and such)
That way your pictures will stay forever instead of a few months.

See less See more
#35 ·
Sweet pics guys! :cool:

#36 ·
ignition coil is relocated, no coolant resiviour that i can see of.

#46 ·
here is a bad pic of my 08

#47 ·
here is a bad pic of my 08

lol the fix a flat is a good idea, is that a hose clamp around it? what did you secure it too??

#48 ·
Yeah that is fix a flat I used hose clamps with rubber fuel line around them to keep from rubbing the paint off my frame. It is attached to the frame

#50 ·
Okie your blue Raptor reminds me of the Boombox Transformer from the movie. I think it's the HIDs

#59 ·
I've heard that a few times ... so much so that I have a deceptacon decal on the front of mine !!! I'll take some pics 2mororw once I get mine fixed up !!!

#55 ·
Okie duner that pic is just a minute from my house do you still go under that bridge and unload? Last time I was down there we got run off by the Hi po have to meet ya down there somtime

We go in right next to it on some guys land, pay him 10 bucks and he lets us go on in. pm me so we dont clutter this thread up man. we should meet up :cool:

#54 · (Edited)
Upstate New York Schoharie Creek

#58 ·
Please keep your best photos coming! Great job guys some of these photos are just over the top!

#60 · (Edited)

#62 ·

#65 ·
^ nice quad!!

#67 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.