• 3 Post By DEZPERADO
  • 3 Post By Andon Jones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 06:37 AM Thread Starter
POTW Moderator

Garage
Thanksgiving 2017 plans anyone?

Whatcha got going?

I have the in laws coming over for the usual. I might head to my moms early in the day to grab stuff I have been ordering. I picked up some e-track parts so I can fasten my bikes to truck bed by their foot pegs vs using straps. Should be interesting.

Need to get beer... good time for some Billies Chilis and their other ghost pepper beer.

We will be having some great weather in the foothills of Colorado, mid-60's. I have a 4 day weekend and would love to get a ride in, not sure where. My sister had surgery earlier this year and she has not ridden her crf230 at all since last fall. I don't care for riding at tracks, but there is a big one 5 minutes from home that works good to keep oil flowing in the bikes. I think it's time to get her feet wet again and get her on her bike to just get her comfortable on it again.
DEZPERADO and ian77 like this.

[U]2006 raptor 700

DMC Force 4's, FCI W/box, Dynatek Fusion,
CP 11:1 piston, BaMotorsports porting, HC3
RacersEdge +3TB
YFZ 450 fronts & reworked rear by JOGACA
Trailtech 1 1/8 xbar w/vapor dash & Vapor installed
ODI Rogue grips & ASV pro pack levers
Fastway steering stabilizer
68HP 49TQ

PM me if you need service manuals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 07:22 AM

Garage
That sounds like a good time..family food and drink is always good. We will be having dinner at my sisters new home. Its supposed to rain here so i guess there will be no swimming in the pool. I doubt i will be riding as my rear bearing is still shot and i havent had the time to take it apart and see what all i need. im half tempted to just get new axle hubs and bearing carrier.
morphrider and DEZPERADO like this.

06 700 se
+2 Alba A arms
+1 Houser ant-vibe stem
Fasst Flexx bars
Precision Pro stabilizer
long travel yfz shocks redone by Jogca
oem rear shock redone by Jogca
GBC XC-Masters
Big Gun Exo duals
FCI intake w/box
PC5 w/ignition
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 09:08 AM

My plans are to ride as much as possible. Im heading out to Glamis on Wednesday, cant wait
morphrider and DEZPERADO like this.

2017 Raptor 700R SE
Shocks Rebuilt by Jogaca
Fuel Customs Intake
Monster Exhaust
PCV*Tuned by CuervoRacing*
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 11:55 AM
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Garage
Going to our sons house with his wife, grandson and maybe her kids. No riding for me, still working on therapy for my knee replacement. But, still planning on a trip to Glamis as a goal in February.
morphrider, Andon Jones and ian77 like this.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-21-2017, 12:13 PM

Garage
My dad and I are going to Albuquerque to be with one of my grandma's and fix stuff around the house. My sister is having knee surgery today and her and my ma are going to be out for Thanksgiving. Was gonna ride alot when we got back but I just finger tighted the bolts on my voltage regulator and it fell off on a ride, I got back ok but went walking some trails and no luck...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
morphrider, DEZPERADO and ian77 like this.

Andon Jones AKA Jones m4n117

06 Raptor 700r 50th ed
-GYTR exhaust and intake, Pro Design Uni (THANK YOU Santa DEZ! ),YFZ fronts and 700r rear all done the the "King Of The Spring" Jogaca!! ,PC3 ,TUSK nerf bars,GBC XC-Masters rear and fronts,AC racing bumper,6000k Bi-Xenons,trail tech bars,ODI grips,TUSK hand guards, and the best graduation present ever!

If you feel like watching some Raptor vids take a look!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJZ...3HMTWOG6OgX6Fw

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode