Trucks - Page 2 - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 155Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 01:18 PM
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77 View Post
Not really a low rider rat rod...maybe more like a road warrior or mad max style hauler. i have an eye on a 32 ford that has a bed on the back that a friend of mine has in a barn....if i can just get him to loosen his grips on it.
Sounds like something I would drive. And everyone get the HELL out of my way, lol. Offer to let him drive it when you're done.

I have 2 '57 Chevy PU unfinished. One is on a '85 Chevy 4x4 frame and 4in lift, 383, 350, short step side. The other I want to make a low rider, extended cab, long bed hauler. I also have a unfinished '34 Plymouth PE, 5 window coupe, suicide doors. 340 Dodge, torque flight, Duster rear end, stock independent front end. Chances are I won't finish any before my time is up.

OK, I'm starting to babble again, stop me when I do that.
Cammy, ian77 and 4stroker4life like this.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 01:20 PM

2017 Silverado 1500 LTe 4x4 crewcab - There is so much room in this thing! The back seat has room for days. Everyone that has ridden in it says it is one of the most comfortable trucks for trips. I wish I could have gotten the long bed, but this was the one they were offering a 48 hour deal on. I ended up paying almost 20k off MSRP. Hard to walk away from that.

It's funny. I brought it home, and my neighbor was so jealous that he went out a week later and bought almost the same f-ing truck!
DEZPERADO and 4stroker4life like this.

'05 Raptor 660R: DMG exhaust, K&N dual filter open box intake, Alba +2 front control arms, Alba extended brake lines, Tusk +2 extended rear hubs

'16 Raptor 700R

'18 Raptor 700R
post #13 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 01:32 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSweatyFatNinja View Post
2017 Silverado 1500 LTe 4x4 crewcab - There is so much room in this thing! The back seat has room for days. Everyone that has ridden in it says it is one of the most comfortable trucks for trips. I wish I could have gotten the long bed, but this was the one they were offering a 48 hour deal on. I ended up paying almost 20k off MSRP. Hard to walk away from that.

It's funny. I brought it home, and my neighbor was so jealous that he went out a week later and bought almost the same f-ing truck!
The Smith's keeping up with the Jones's, lol. I would have bought the Chevy but i liked the GMC bumper better.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.
post #14 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZPERADO View Post
Sounds like something I would drive. And everyone get the HELL out of my way, lol. Offer to let him drive it when you're done.

I have 2 '57 Chevy PU unfinished. One is on a '85 Chevy 4x4 frame and 4in lift, 383, 350, short step side. The other I want to make a low rider, extended cab, long bed hauler. I also have a unfinished '34 Plymouth PE, 5 window coupe, suicide doors. 340 Dodge, torque flight, Duster rear end, stock independent front end. Chances are I won't finish any before my time is up.

OK, I'm starting to babble again, stop me when I do that.
I'd like to see some pictures of them trucks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
morphrider and 4stroker4life like this.

Joagaca suspension,gytr frame skid,yfz calipers,powermadd hand guards,prodesign shifter,fasst flexx bars,rox risers,t.m. design chain guide,+2 lonestar swinger,billet dash,x-rex rears, klaw xc fronts,ebay bumper,prodesign case saver,primary drive sprockets and chain, all balls wheel bearings,+2+1 lonestar a-arms,+2 g force axle,vitos jet kit,ac pro peg nerf,amradillo swinger skid,sparks exhaust,prodesign intake,foam filter,outterwear,no lid

post #15 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 02:02 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanders347 View Post
I'd like to see some pictures of them trucks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sorry, no pictures and they are both buried behind other projects.

post #16 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZPERADO View Post
Sorry, no pictures and they are both buried behind other projects.
God I can attest to that statement!
morphrider and DEZPERADO like this.

'05 Raptor 660R: DMG exhaust, K&N dual filter open box intake, Alba +2 front control arms, Alba extended brake lines, Tusk +2 extended rear hubs

'16 Raptor 700R

'18 Raptor 700R
post #17 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 06:23 PM
If you don't wreck, you don't ride

I've had 3 different F-150s within the year all white.

1st was a lease that I got rid of '14 FX4 Ecoboost hard loaded.

2nd was a '13 short wide 2wd STX with the 5.0, I planned on throwing boost at it to make it a hot rod daily but then the picture of a baby came and had to get back into a 4 door

3rd and current is a '13 FX2 4door ecoboost w/black leather interior heated and cooled seats touch screen etc.

Always had a 4wd but couldn't justify the cost and lower mpg with it when I use it MAYBE once a year and more than likely didn't really need it. Love the eco's, make gobs of tq for a gas and throw a programmer (planning on it sometime) at it and will run most pickups down with ease.
DEZPERADO and 4stroker4life like this.

post #18 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
I've had 3 different F-150s within the year all white.

1st was a lease that I got rid of '14 FX4 Ecoboost hard loaded.

2nd was a '13 short wide 2wd STX with the 5.0, I planned on throwing boost at it to make it a hot rod daily but then the picture of a baby came and had to get back into a 4 door

3rd and current is a '13 FX2 4door ecoboost w/black leather interior heated and cooled seats touch screen etc.

Always had a 4wd but couldn't justify the cost and lower mpg with it when I use it MAYBE once a year and more than likely didn't really need it. Love the eco's, make gobs of tq for a gas and throw a programmer (planning on it sometime) at it and will run most pickups down with ease.
Very jealous here. I love these new ford trucks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Cammy likes this.

07' Raptor 700- 11:1, hotcam 3, Pro design intake with K&N, +3 throttle body, Monster big bore duals, MSD with cuervo timing, JOGACA shocks, trail tech VAPOR, GYTR heel guards & bumper & nerfs, .250 aluminum skids, TM case saver, folding anodized levers and shifter, powermadd hand guards

04' raptor 660-Hot rods crank, .5mm overbore, 11:1 wiseco piston, Stage 1 hotcam, Yoshimura slip-on exhaust, K&N filter with outerwears, open lid airbox, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit
post #19 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 11:04 PM
VIP

My raptor hauler is an 01 GMC Sierra 2500HD that I bought new 17 years and 2 months ago today (Nov 11th 2000).
6.0L 4L80E 4:10's with 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ's. Fully loaded, charcoal leather, heated seats, etc.

Just rolled 89K Km (55K Miles) on it the other day.

post #20 of 98 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 01:04 AM

2017 z71

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode