FCI intake w/box
PC5 w/ignition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-09-2019, 10:08 AM

Fact

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
ian77 likes this.

Joagaca suspension,gytr frame skid,yfz calipers,powermadd hand guards,prodesign shifter,fasst flexx bars,rox risers,t.m. design chain guide,+2 lonestar swinger,billet dash,x-rex rears, klaw xc fronts,ebay bumper,prodesign case saver,primary drive sprockets and chain, all balls wheel bearings,+2+1 lonestar a-arms,+2 g force axle,vitos jet kit,ac pro peg nerf,amradillo swinger skid,sparks exhaust,prodesign intake,foam filter,outterwear,no lid

post #243 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanders347 View Post
Fact

This'll make you feel better bro....cause fuck'em that's why!

jsanders347 and morphrider like this.

Though I may shake my fist at them again tomorrow, tonight I will bow my head and offer these vulcanized tires as tribute. I will cut the night with the sound of wide open throttle...and no matter what....If I am destined for Valhalla....I will enter as a man who did not lift. - Speed Demons prayer to the Gods of Chaos.

Last edited by Alamo; 08-10-2019 at 12:28 AM.
post #244 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
This'll make you feel better bro....cause fuck'em that's why!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR7LOtMix9w
Dave Chappelle is an absolute legend

Joagaca suspension,gytr frame skid,yfz calipers,powermadd hand guards,prodesign shifter,fasst flexx bars,rox risers,t.m. design chain guide,+2 lonestar swinger,billet dash,x-rex rears, klaw xc fronts,ebay bumper,prodesign case saver,primary drive sprockets and chain, all balls wheel bearings,+2+1 lonestar a-arms,+2 g force axle,vitos jet kit,ac pro peg nerf,amradillo swinger skid,sparks exhaust,prodesign intake,foam filter,outterwear,no lid

post #245 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Well you gotta be crazy...

2016 Raptor 700R, Street legal, HID kit, 15T front, AIS delete, Jogaca suspension, Adjustable rear link, LSR 2+1 A-Arms, Axcalibar axle, PC5 w/timing and autotune, full Dasa exhaust, Talon 36T rear or stock 38T
post #246 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 11:20 AM
D13

I find it very frustrating that I'm not smart enough to figure out WHY THE F**K I cant get a single video to play on this site!!!

Ehh….
post #247 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 03:34 AM Thread Starter

Garage
The other day I came across something on internet that caught my attention. It had a banshee word in it. I was rather surprised by the story behind the name. Not entirely sure why yamaha chose that name. Check it out for yourself.

https://www.celtic-weddingrings.com/...of-the-banshee
Alamo likes this.

2016 Raptor 700R, Street legal, HID kit, 15T front, AIS delete, Jogaca suspension, Adjustable rear link, LSR 2+1 A-Arms, Axcalibar axle, PC5 w/timing and autotune, full Dasa exhaust, Talon 36T rear or stock 38T
post #248 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 12:52 AM

I found this spot the ride after the Raptiversary......it's had me thinking in non stop 2 stroke since. Took me a few days on the shovel but I flew this one and one next to it about twice the size....but this.....I've been wanting to jump my truck (or jump over it, whichever happened first) for almost 2 months now.....this was a special day.

This still doesn't count but damn I'm gettin' close.

Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping the rubber side down.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00003.00_04_34_07.Still004.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	133069  

Though I may shake my fist at them again tomorrow, tonight I will bow my head and offer these vulcanized tires as tribute. I will cut the night with the sound of wide open throttle...and no matter what....If I am destined for Valhalla....I will enter as a man who did not lift. - Speed Demons prayer to the Gods of Chaos.

Last edited by Alamo; 08-17-2019 at 12:56 AM.
post #249 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
I found this spot the ride after the Raptiversary......it's had me thinking in non stop 2 stroke since. Took me a few days on the shovel but I flew this one and one next to it about twice the size....but this.....I've been wanting to jump my truck (or jump over it, whichever happened first) for almost 2 months now.....this was a special day.

This still doesn't count but damn I'm gettin' close.

Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping the rubber side down.
Just don't end up like that guy that landed on the bonnet of a jeep Speaking of which ... that would be a superb paint job worth more than just a story
morphrider, TorchTarga94 and Alamo like this.

post #250 of 255 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 04:45 PM

The little one with the truck in the way is The Finesse Gap....the landing on the big one makes an X.....now you know the scientific minutia involved in naming this shit. This one is The X. Took me a long time to send.....more than 90 minutes of timing the Finesse Gap, feeling the bike.....I'd drive up the lip on the X and look at it. Park the bike, shut off the cameras, visualize....I honestly didn't know if I'd do it until a few seconds before I sent it. The final detail was to take advantage of the slight hill I was starting on. The run up is short and pretty rocky which kicks the bike around pretty good, starting in 3rd removed a shift and allowed me to get pretty well set on the bike....I know, I hear ya, and it is a thing I'm working on. At some point, it's gonna have to not matter exactly where my feet are, only that they are on the pegs, but right now I'm still pretty green and setting the bike through the transition here is everything...so compromises.

Pics are Run up, view from my final survey of the top of the lip and the glory.

Supra, I think I'm gonna have to park some trucks in this gap at some point.........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	run up.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	133081   Click image for larger version

Name:	GP010423.00_06_06_29.Still001.jpg
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	133083   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190809_194154.00_00_07_26.Still002.jpg
Size:	320.0 KB
ID:	133085  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode