2019 BS thread - Page 34 - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 513Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #331 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 10:53 AM
If you don't wreck, you don't ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZPERADO View Post
Hey, WELCOME back. We were wondering how long before you would want another one. I don't have any leads on a bike, but if you need any parts, LMK.

How's the family, are you ready for a kids quad yet, haaa?

Well the soon to be two year old is getting a 12v Raptor for Christmas. Just donít tell him haha. And baby boy number two will be on the ground the first or second week of December! How have you guys been? The X3 treating you well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
morphrider, DEZPERADO and ian77 like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 07:06 PM
D13

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphrider View Post
They have a different product for headlights. This is supposed to be a base for adding their other products on top of.
How long did it take you?

EhhÖ.
post #333 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 08:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by D13 View Post
How long did it take you?
Doing it by hand to begin with took maybe 15 minutes. You need to push really hard to really see results. There was some streaks still on it so I got a cheap polishing wheel from wal-mart and put the drill to it. Much quicker and easier, just use the low speed on the drill.

[U]2006 raptor 700

DMC Force 4's, FCI W/box, Dynatek Fusion,
CP 11:1 piston, BaMotorsports porting, HC3
RacersEdge +3TB
YFZ 450 fronts & reworked rear by JOGACA
Trailtech 1 1/8 xbar w/vapor dash & Vapor installed
ODI Rogue grips & ASV pro pack levers
Fastway steering stabilizer
68HP 49TQ

PM me if you need service manuals
post #334 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 09:19 PM
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
Well the soon to be two year old is getting a 12v Raptor for Christmas. Just donít tell him haha. And baby boy number two will be on the ground the first or second week of December! How have you guys been? The X3 treating you well?

A 12v Raptor will need a bigger cam, I mean a extra 6 volt battery for 18 volts.

Number 2 on the way, congrats again. Is this like "keep her bare foot and pregnant"?

X3's doing great, I love it. I'll prolly buy a tune and clutch kit during Black Friday sales.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.
post #335 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 09:39 PM
If you don't wreck, you don't ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZPERADO View Post
A 12v Raptor will need a bigger cam, I mean a extra 6 volt battery for 18 volts.

Number 2 on the way, congrats again. Is this like "keep her bare foot and pregnant"?

X3's doing great, I love it. I'll prolly buy a tune and clutch kit during Black Friday sales.

Hahahaha. We are calling it quits at 2. I can barely keep up with the one already so I donít know what Iíve got myself into.

Iíve heard they are monsters with a tune. I sure do love hidden power, especially with boost they are hidden all over!

DEZPERADO and Alamo like this.

post #336 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 02:46 AM

...so I haven't been on the raptor much recently, tore the exhaust out on the other side of this badass vertical berm, trying to stall a 12 oclock on the lip (I'm convinced I'm Graham Jarvis every time I get on my quad...yeah.....it dont make no sense.) ....pulled it off though! and then started traveling.....

During my travels, I finally got the husky out on the street. I'm content to lay low for another 2 years or so, gather footage and experience until I hit the wall ride that will etch my name in the history books.....but for you guys, this street stuff is what you can expect more of.

All the best to everyone, and now that I'm back home, I'm sure I"ll have some questions about how to fix my Raptor soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191006_190318.00_00_44_05.Still001.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	329.1 KB
ID:	133651   Click image for larger version

Name:	Concrete Jungle.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	133653  

Though I may shake my fist at them again tomorrow, tonight I will bow my head and offer these vulcanized tires as tribute. I will cut the night with the sound of wide open throttle...and no matter what....If I am destined for Valhalla....I will enter as a man who did not lift. - Speed Demons prayer to the Gods of Chaos.
post #337 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
...so I haven't been on the raptor much recently, tore the exhaust out on the other side of this badass vertical berm, trying to stall a 12 oclock on the lip (I'm convinced I'm Graham Jarvis every time I get on my quad...yeah.....it dont make no sense.) ....pulled it off though! and then started traveling.....

During my travels, I finally got the husky out on the street. I'm content to lay low for another 2 years or so, gather footage and experience until I hit the wall ride that will etch my name in the history books.....but for you guys, this street stuff is what you can expect more of.

All the best to everyone, and now that I'm back home, I'm sure I"ll have some questions about how to fix my Raptor soon.
First pic is beautiful. You can even see the coolant overflow leveled out at the 12 o'clock position

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Alamo likes this.

07' Raptor 700- 11:1, hotcam 3, Pro design intake with K&N, +3 throttle body, Monster big bore duals, MSD with cuervo timing, JOGACA shocks, trail tech VAPOR, GYTR heel guards & bumper & nerfs, .250 aluminum skids, TM case saver, folding anodized levers and shifter, powermadd hand guards

04' raptor 660-Hot rods crank, .5mm overbore, 11:1 wiseco piston, Stage 1 hotcam, Yoshimura slip-on exhaust, K&N filter with outerwears, open lid airbox, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit
post #338 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4stroker4life View Post
First pic is beautiful. You can even see the coolant overflow leveled out at the 12 o'clock position

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I hadn't caught that! Man, thank you, that is the detail that tells the story.

Though I may shake my fist at them again tomorrow, tonight I will bow my head and offer these vulcanized tires as tribute. I will cut the night with the sound of wide open throttle...and no matter what....If I am destined for Valhalla....I will enter as a man who did not lift. - Speed Demons prayer to the Gods of Chaos.
post #339 of 340 (permalink) Old 11-28-2019, 08:54 PM

Happy Thanksgiving boys

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
ian77 likes this.

Joagaca suspension,gytr frame skid,yfz calipers,powermadd hand guards,prodesign shifter,fasst flexx bars,rox risers,t.m. design chain guide,+2 lonestar swinger,billet dash,x-rex rears, klaw xc fronts,ebay bumper,prodesign case saver,primary drive sprockets and chain, all balls wheel bearings,+2+1 lonestar a-arms,+2 g force axle,vitos jet kit,ac pro peg nerf,amradillo swinger skid,sparks exhaust,prodesign intake,foam filter,outterwear,no lid

post #340 of 340 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 07:29 AM

Garage
Happy Thanksgiving @jsanders347 and everyone else!

06 700 se
+2 Alba A arms
+1 Houser ant-vibe stem
Fasst Flexx bars
Precision Pro stabilizer
long travel yfz shocks redone by Jogca
oem rear shock redone by Jogca
GBC XC-Masters
Big Gun Exo duals
FCI intake w/box
PC5 w/ignition

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode