post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 07:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to joewitafro Send a message via MSN to joewitafro
Sweet!

2007 raptor 700r
English Racing Turbo kit w/ PC3
+6 SLC ladder bar swingarm
Tuned By English Racing 83rwhp @ 12psi
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 07:23 AM

Im from Canada up north! Can i help in any way.

Never been to the US but i do plan on getting down there to ride with my friends from raptor forum one day soon! I feal strongly that what has been acquired in the past should not be taken away. I can understand the noise and the efforts the riders are making to change this. Arent we now up to a point saturated by laws and bills that we have to punish every category of people for what they do in their spare time. Whats is so damaging about people wanting to share the glory of your great expanses. Oceans of sand that will become more and more taken out from the memories of our childrens. When we start putting up boundries in this great land of yours how am i, as a tourist a friend, a cousin welcomed to enjoy the most beautifull places on earth. Where will i be able to share a friendly laugh and a heart felt hand shake from friends that want to keep riding and playing. Nature is grand, nature is for everyone to enjoy. Can we be respected in the way we want to enjoy this nature. Rare are the places remaining to let loose and not feal the stress from day to day work. Dont we as riders, nature lovers, familys have a right to enjoy ourselfes with the little pleasures in life. By taking away and closing these areas what will we be left with for future generations. Whats next? I guess changing the constitution wouldent be so far fetched to include: By the people for the people with bans, rules, laws, restrictions and tears...

I am going to miss your freedoms without even having a chance to taste them with all my American brothers and sisters. My heart goes out to all of you and please keep these riding pardises open for all to enjoy forever and ever.

Sincerely yours...

Camil-Sébastien Cléroux

Hope this helps and i really meant it!!!

I try really hard to give the right info when you need it but id rather make people laugh. Their aint enough laughter in this world.

2009 Raptor 700R SE - Mods: Runkind light covers and speed limiter blue wire cut

Can now provide most manuals for most makes and models and years. Send me an email at [email protected] BE SPECIFIC: YEAR/MAKE/MODEL add Hiya Frenchie in your email so i know your from this forum. My manuals galore thread https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95852
post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-05-2011, 02:01 PM

Done

where are these dunes?

We got good news this week, The Geko at dumont did not qualify for endangered species so it is wide open again...Yea

"Do you not know that life is a Race? Therefore Race in such a way as to Win!"

2008 GYTR Raptor 700, Skids, Flexx Bars, Lexx Exhaust, Port and Polish, Razor II 23" front 22" rear. Race Tek Suspension
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-06-2011, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
LBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team True Racing View Post
where are these dunes?

We got good news this week, The Geko at dumont did not qualify for endangered species so it is wide open again...Yea
These are the ODNRA dunes in Oregon....we have 3 main dune areas...Florence, Winchester Bay and North Bend that is being affected by these proposed trail closures.....more information can be had at Save The Riders Dunes on FaceBook...Thanx for asking!....Lance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode