Frenchie's when im bored i do this and that LOL - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

Talking Frenchie's when im bored i do this and that LOL

Here is what I do when I’m bored (Ya right but still funny):

1-Wait for the postman then jump him and then bite him. Great fun, taste like chicken.

2-Fake my death by playing with the ketchup in the middle of the street. It’s a good idea to stand up when you hear the cops coming.

3-Waiting at the propane filling center with a lit smoke and asking the clients if they need a new hairdo. You should see them run when i tell them: Stupid hose has a hole in it again. For added effect rub your face with some wood charcoal.

4-Have my nephew give out free lemonade at the corner of the street then me coming out from behind the bushes with a full pot and zipping up my pants.

5-Fishing in the neighbours koi pond sure is a nice quiet pass time.

6-Dish soap on the grass when there is some dew on it. Did anyone wish they had a fisher-price mower well now the neighbor has one.

7-Play strip poker on the lawn of the old folks retirement house.

8-Baseball bat and mailboxes F-U-N.

9-Magnetic tags in electronic stores are fun, run out of the stores with them.

10-Painting neighbours windows when he is sleeping now that’s a funny one. Sure is dark outside this morning Mildred! LOL

Say hi to Bubba when you’re in jail for me.

If you do any of these well let’s just say your crazier than my turd personality. LMAO

What do you do when you’re bored?

I try really hard to give the right info when you need it but id rather make people laugh. Their aint enough laughter in this world.

2009 Raptor 700R SE - Mods: Runkind light covers and speed limiter blue wire cut

Can now provide most manuals for most makes and models and years. Send me an email at [email protected] BE SPECIFIC: YEAR/MAKE/MODEL add Hiya Frenchie in your email so i know your from this forum. My manuals galore thread https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95852
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 09:54 AM

Lmao!!! Nice!!!
post #3 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 10:02 AM

Beat the Wife and Pet the dogs. I guess i'm old school...
post #4 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

LOL

Keep em coming!

I try really hard to give the right info when you need it but id rather make people laugh. Their aint enough laughter in this world.

2009 Raptor 700R SE - Mods: Runkind light covers and speed limiter blue wire cut

Can now provide most manuals for most makes and models and years. Send me an email at [email protected] BE SPECIFIC: YEAR/MAKE/MODEL add Hiya Frenchie in your email so i know your from this forum. My manuals galore thread https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95852
post #5 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 10:36 AM
YOU WISH

I used to shoot people....

Air soft!

Now I try to go riding...
post #6 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 10:40 AM

Hahaha i used to do air soft. Got an expensive gun that apperantly wasnt expensive enuff :\ lol my friend took a shot and all the suddon the gun litterly fell apart... like no joke... the zeen fell out, the spring mechanism flew out the back of the gun, FAST! passed my friend face by inches... if it hit him... lol not good... Maybe i should have got a Co2 one... Anyways im trying to get into paint balling, anybody recommend any guns?
post #7 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 10:45 AM
YOU WISH

98 Tippmann will last for ever! Tippmann Tippmann Tippmann their the best!

Mine was stolen...
post #8 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahama_guy View Post
Hahaha i used to do air soft. Got an expensive gun that apperantly wasnt expensive enuff :\ lol my friend took a shot and all the suddon the gun litterly fell apart... like no joke... the zeen fell out, the spring mechanism flew out the back of the gun, FAST! passed my friend face by inches... if it hit him... lol not good... Maybe i should have got a Co2 one... Anyways im trying to get into paint balling, anybody recommend any guns?
PM sent for info on paint ball guns and +1 lightning i said the same

post #9 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Lighting View Post
98 Tippmann will last for ever! Tippmann Tippmann Tippmann their the best!

Mine was stolen...
LMAO!!! I just sent a pm to frenchie about looking at the 98 customs!!! BAHAHAHA
post #10 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 10:56 AM

Lol!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode