Send a message via Skype™ to DustyRappy
Email sent.
Thanks Frenchie!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtrax View Post
Frenchie do you have a manual for a 2010 Honda TRX680FA - Rincon Please let me know if you do. Someone I know punched a hole in their case and is going to need some help fixing it.
Ya I got like 4 different ones for the 680. Send me an email bud and ill make sure you get them or your buds email. It isn't a problem.

I try really hard to give the right info when you need it but id rather make people laugh. Their aint enough laughter in this world.

2009 Raptor 700R SE - Mods: Runkind light covers and speed limiter blue wire cut

Can now provide most manuals for most makes and models and years. Send me an email at [email protected] BE SPECIFIC: YEAR/MAKE/MODEL add Hiya Frenchie in your email so i know your from this forum. My manuals galore thread https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95852
post #53 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

I try really hard to give the right info when you need it but id rather make people laugh. Their aint enough laughter in this world.

2009 Raptor 700R SE - Mods: Runkind light covers and speed limiter blue wire cut

Can now provide most manuals for most makes and models and years. Send me an email at [email protected] BE SPECIFIC: YEAR/MAKE/MODEL add Hiya Frenchie in your email so i know your from this forum. My manuals galore thread https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95852
post #54 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

post #55 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-28-2013, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

Some more Bumping? Oh why not!

post #56 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-28-2013, 11:08 PM

Hi Frenchie,

I've sent you an email looking for a manual for the lads 2013 raptor 90. appreciate any help.

Cheers, Ricky
post #57 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-11-2013, 10:36 PM Thread Starter

Done

post #58 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Valued Member

Send a message via Skype™ to DustyRappy
Email sent for an 82 Honda XR500R if you have it.
Thanks Frenchie!
post #59 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-13-2013, 06:27 PM

frenchie come back.... we miss you!

--2009 Raptor 727 ~SOLD~
+5mm stroker,CP 11:1, Hotcam #3, P&P,+3 Throttle body,FCI,Barker duals ,PCV,ITP Sand Star,Skat Trak Extremes,Dyno tuned 62.5hp
--2008 Honda TRX710XX ~SOLD~
Built to the hilt
--2013 Polaris Sportsman 850 Touring ~ SOLD
Well modded
--2007 Yamaha Raptor
ITP tires on ITP SS112 wheels, GYTR pipe, Precision Pro stabalizer, Alba +1.5 stem w/antivibe, Pro Taper bars, ASV levers, HCC seat cover, Pro Armor, DG nerfs
--2015 Yamaha WR450F, street legal mods
post #60 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Garage
Hey Frenchie, if you want to upload them to my site, please do. Might save you a lot of time with replying to e-mails... link in my sig, I store manuals and maps for atv's on this site.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode