Raptor Forum banner

service manual

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  QuadManiac 
#1 ·
Help!!No matter what I do I can't get a service manual to download.Does any one have a file they could maybe send me?please.:crying.PS my Haynes manual is CRAP.

#2 ·
#3 · (Edited)
ihave tried many of the manual sites,i must have made 5 accounts,then they want credit card details.Now that ain't happening as I got burned a few years ago.Maybe i'll just try to buy a desent hard copy manual from some kind soul on the west side of the Atlantic.:winkcorrection I've made 9 accounts,wtf

#4 ·
Thanks Morphrider,i found couple of genuine Yamaha and some Clymer. Ithink i'll get the Yamaha one :wink

#6 · (Edited)
Thanks Maddog,it must be me being the wrong side of The Pond,still wants me to make another account:crying .I have a hard copy on the way,genuine Yamaha.So thanks all for the help,as I said before my Haynes is pretty crap and they used to be so good years ago( i'm an old fart now,lol):smile . You guys have so much more choice as far as parts,modifications and prices.Keep em rubber side down

#8 · (Edited)
Use this one:

https://www.filedropper.com/raptor

And click on the button near bottom of page: "DOWNLOAD THIS FILE" (it looks like the attached image) then enter the code and click "download now"- ignore all the other links on their page.

Attachments

#9 ·
:grin:grin:grin it worked,you sir are a star,thank you very much and thank you to everyone who tried to help,i'm buzzin,:laugh:grin

#11 · (Edited)
Why not just put the file on Google Drive and share the link? I share large video files with clients like this all the time.
By all means, do so if you are inclined and willing to accept any related legal responsibilities.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.