ok guys heres one for ya.. - Page 2 - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 10:46 PM

well i know how nice it is to rip on ppl and blow off some steem but mybe he bought it used and he was told the holes were stock...and dont get me wrong i would just as pissed as you...faulse sales are BS.
the spikes are a good idea sounds like something i would do
thats a wicked paint job dude. what did you pay for that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan B. View Post
well i know how nice it is to rip on ppl and blow off some steem but mybe he bought it used and he was told the holes were stock...and dont get me wrong i would just as pissed as you...faulse sales are BS.
the spikes are a good idea sounds like something i would do
thats a wicked paint job dude. what did you pay for that?

i got about 150.00 wrapped up in everything....and another 25.00 coming out of pocke for the spikes

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 04:24 PM

hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIZZLE13 View Post
I bought my 660 new with every piece of aftermarket gytr that they offered at the time for my 01 raptor and my hood has no holes so sounds like he's trying to cover up a mistake or doesn't know what he's talking about
im not covering up shit i sent him pics of the hood with the lights in it and he still bought it!and yes i dont no crap about a raptor i got the raptor at a swap meet with the hood already with the lights in it. it is my first raptor and i parted it out..i have sold the whole quad and he is my only complaint ...... and i only sold it to him for $20.00 shiped....if he was not so cheap and had it shiped to his house first he could have sent it back for a full refund....and again like i said he saw the pics befor he bought it....and no this is the only fourm im on..i am truly sorry for his mistake of site!

Last edited by blackwater; 12-05-2008 at 04:29 PM.

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
im not covering up shit i sent him pics of the hood with the lights in it and he still bought it!and yes i dont no crap about a raptor i got the raptor at a swap meet with the hood already with the lights in it. it is my first raptor and i parted it out..i have sold the whole quad and he is my only complaint ...... and i only sold it to him for $20.00 shiped....if he was not so cheap and had it shiped to his house first he could have sent it back for a full refund....and again like i said he saw the pics befor he bought it....and no this is the only fourm im on..i am truly sorry for his mistake of site!

EXCUSE ME BUDDY, you did not send me pics of the hood, i took your word that the thing was mint like you said....you showed me no god damed pictures, then it took you 2 weeks it send it out...and you gave me excuse after excuse....dont go saying shit that aint true...i left your name out of it, i just wanted to prove to you they dont make the hood with indacator lights and you just keep beleiving your own lies.....and it dosnt matter how much you sold it to me....you said it was mint and i expected mint, and i dont any big deal in you just sending the hood to the painter instead of to me then to the painter....and it was 25.00 dick

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 07:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to mrw105
hahaha i sense the love in the air.....
i think im going to stay out of this fight... it could get ugly

05 yfz450 se - yes its fast no you can't ride it
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 07:09 PM

first clue 25.00 dollars
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

dosnt matter the price....he said mint,,,he knew my intentions....and i took mint shape, as mint shape....WHAT EVER IM DONE.....its over, i got what i wanted when i started this thraed, i didnt want my money back or nothing, just wanted him to know the hood was not stock like he insisted it was.....

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 07:24 PM

i hear ya tho ive been in your boat before, becas of sitiuation like this i dont do ebay any more or craigslist or any thing like that.

hood looks really good with the paint, look good with the white to.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 10:27 AM

I hate it when people take God's name in vain, but any way, the spikes are a good idea, or, the indicators may be a good look to get rid of the dash panel.Could be a blessing in disguise. Killer paint, will look good on the bike.And,(not that it matters now) my 01 has no holes in the hood.Maybe it's a lesson for everyone. E-bay has risks.Now, play nice(lol).
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 12:40 PM

Thumbs down Boo

This SUCKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwater View Post

Hmmmmm ? I highly doubt WRM would've bought this hood knowing it had holes considering his intentions. His indicator lights have been mounted in his fender for a while... So where do you get off getting pissed about him calling you out on the holes and sit there and try and argue they're stock if you admit don't know JACK about it ?

I bet dude woulda been just fine if you would have just said you'd thought they were stock, as that's what you were told, from the beginning, and apologized. Even if you were lying your ass off at the time.

CHEAP ? Are you seriously gonna sit there and call someone cheap who has well over $100 wrapped up into their HOOD ?! Please. I woulda had it shipped straight there too... why not on a piece that's supposed to be 'mint' ?

This sucks.

PS... those look like cheap wheels on there too... you frugal bastard Wild...

Get on my level Brother

Last edited by SegKast; 12-06-2008 at 12:44 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode