Forum Rules *PLEASE READ* - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

Forum Rules *PLEASE READ*

I want to keep things around here fairly relaxed, so there's not going to be a lot of nazi moderating going on.* However, there are a few simple rules I ask you to follow:

1) No racism. None. Someone joined recently and used a racial slur against someone on their very first post. They're banned now.

2) No personal attacks. If you don't get along with someone, don't post in their threads.* If you disagree with somebody, you can argue with them, but keep it civil.

3) Use NWS tags when needed. I don't care if people post pics of girls, nude or otherwise, in Off-Topic, but make sure you include NWS (Not Work Safe) in the thread title.* This goes for anything that is not safe to view at work or around family members -- Nudity, songs/videos that swear, etc.* Also, please refrain from posting too much NWS stuff.* If this gets out of hand we'll have to just ban all NWS content and we don't want to do that.

4) Don't whine if your posts get deleted or edited.* If you follow the 3 simple rules listed above, we'll all get along wonderfully and none of your posts will be deleted/edited.* If they ARE deleted or edited, a note will be left in the original post informing you why.

5)DON'T POST OR TITLE THREADS IN ALL CAPS. It's really annoying and it doesn't call anymore attention to your thread than normal capitalization. Also, please don't use a bunch of un-needed punctuation in your thread titles such as "This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" One exclamation point is enough. We get it, you're excited.

People breaking the rules are subject to banning with or without prior warnings and are solely up to my discretion.
Thanks for taking a second to read the rules.* Remember, they are in place to make sure everyone has a good time.* I hope you enjoy posting here and hope raptorforum.com grows into a large community!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Lifetime VIP

Re: Forum Rules *PLEASE READ*

Rule #3 is very very important to me....I usually only browse the net while im at work...

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 01:12 PM

same here for #3 Im only 11

Ttr-125LE (large electric start)<br />FMF powercore 4<br />cut air filter lid<br />dunlop sports tire<br />bbr 26mm carb<br />bbr frame cradle<br />bbr chain guide<br />bbr hevier springs<br />bbr hi flow filter kit<br />wiseco 11:1 piston kit<br />ims pegs<br /><br />want a 1million dallors press alt+f4 .* Im rich now and decided to mod my bike

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-30-2005, 12:08 AM

Send a message via MSN to Wana_Be_Ridn

excellent set of rules, now fellas lets live up to them and enforce em

HONDA = How Odd No Damn Accerlation<br />02 Yamaha Raptor<br />Pro Circuit T-4<br />Motion Pro Twist Throttle<br />ITP HoleShot XCR&#039;s All Around<br />Douglas Wheels All Around<br />Twin Air Filter<br />12/40 Gearing<br />Renthal Bars<br />DG V-Pro Lite Bumper<br />DG Pro Race Peg Nerfs<br />DG Grab Bar<br />DG Baja Series Skid Plate
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 10:49 PM

I hope to measure up this group ,and wish asuccess for d forum
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 11:00 PM
VIP

Send a message via MSN to shannon01660

you mean measure down?? ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

02 660 <br /><br />wrecked <br /> needs new axle hardware, handlebars, exhaust, and tires. WOO HAH almost there.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 07:20 PM

good set of rules. like them.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2013, 11:00 PM

#5 is funny Haha , made my night!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013, 12:32 PM

I like these rules

2004 raptor 660r special edition

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode