Forum Rules *PLEASE READ* - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

Forum Rules *PLEASE READ*

I want to keep things around here fairly relaxed, so there's not going to be a lot of nazi moderating going on. However, there are a few simple rules I ask you to follow:

1) No racism. None. Someone joined recently and used a racial slur against someone on their very first post. They're banned now.

2) No personal attacks. If you don't get along with someone, don't post in their threads. If you disagree with somebody, you can argue with them, but keep it civil.

3) Use NWS tags when needed. I don't care if people post pics of girls, nude or otherwise, in Off-Topic, but make sure you include NWS (Not Work Safe) in the thread title. This goes for anything that is not safe to view at work or around family members -- Nudity, songs/videos that swear, etc. Also, please refrain from posting too much NWS stuff. If this gets out of hand we'll have to just ban all NWS content and we don't want to do that.

4) Don't whine if your posts get deleted or edited. If you follow the 3 simple rules listed above, we'll all get along wonderfully and none of your posts will be deleted/edited. If they ARE deleted or edited, a note will be left in the original post informing you why.

People breaking the rules are subject to banning with or without prior warnings and are solely up to my discretion.
Thanks for taking a second to read the rules. Remember, they are in place to make sure everyone has a good time. I hope you enjoy posting here and hope raptorforum.com grows into a large community!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 09:25 PM

Re: Forum Rules *PLEASE READ*

i am glad you are posting some rules. remember we all love the sport and with that we sould all be able to get along.

02&quot; Raptor LE<br /> -g force +2 rear axle<br /> -front and rear works shocks<br /> -full system Yosimura pipe<br /> -pro flow air filter with pre filter<br /> -jet kit<br /> -gtyr skid plates,bumpers,and grag bar<br /> -gtyr heal guards, and oil filter cover<br /> -skat trac haulers<br /> -renthal handle bars
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 02:25 PM

Yeah I just joined and I am really glad this site has rules keeps the b.s out, makes more room for what we really want to read.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 04:06 PM

I agree with the rules and it will be great to be a new member of a site that everyone can share info without the childish bickering*
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 07:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to warrlokk 53

I just joined and its good to see a raptor site that makes sense ,alot of great pics and help has been reconized .
lets keep it up for us rap riders

01&nbsp; buell blast 500 for sale<br />01 raptor 660 for big kid in me<br />05 eiger 400 4x4 just for
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 09:19 PM

I have just joined and I am glad that this is a professional site without the mickey mouse B.S. I am really intersested in learning more about my bike. Thanks
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 11:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to DECEPTiON21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 660 crazy
I have just joined and I am glad that this is a professional site without the mickey mouse B.S. I am really intersested in learning more about my bike. Thanks
You came to the right place. I went from knowing nothing about my bike, (save an oil change) to having a pretty good feel for the setup. I still have much to learn though. CSR and the Dog, prove that to me every day.

05 660r<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;Houser +2, Elkas, Pro-Design, CT Racing, Tusk, AC Propeg, Motion-Pro<br /><br />06 2500 CTD Ram Auto on Rockstars and Nitto TGs, faster than Samrambo&#039;s cars.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 04:59 PM

great job on the site and good simple rules to keep evrything cool and to give us the freedome of speech and creativity without a million rules or no rules that would be full of b.s and would be ashame of looking at in front of my family

props to Dracus 2 thumbs up

Im from Canada EH!!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 03:41 PM

Agree with all of that. there is alot to learn on this site. its kinda like smoking, its became an addiction lol the knowledge on this site is awesome and hardly any BS. Just want to thank Dracup for this awesome site and keeping it that way.

03 raptor 720
Barker 4 mil crank
11.1 wiseco piston
3 plug head by Willykiller
Csr port & polish
Hc Stage 3
head studs
yukon gears
Sparks big core
Dalton pro Clutch basket
Gyt-r inner hub
Tusk heavy duty clutch
39mm fcrs
volecity intake
tcs zp shocks
Elka long travel link
RPM dominator axle
burgard +2 A-arms
Tucker +2 swingarm
Lsr dual row carrier
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 11:12 AM

i would just like to say that im so glad there is a place like this for dumb noobs like me can go and ask all you more experienced riders what questions even if there kinda dumb
and thanks dracus for making this the greatest thing ever lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode