Getting Suspension Mods and Axle.. Pricing, Set Up Suggestions? - Page 2 - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Garage
So I should update. Thanks to you guys, I got in contact with Jogaca about my suspension, and was able to cancel my order at ATV Galaxy for the shocks and A-arms, as they hadn't started building them yet. Jogaca's gonna build me some great custom shocks now. So I started a small build thread if you guys would like to follow:
https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/64...ock-motor.html
I appreciate all the help guys!
Andon Jones likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Got a cool color combo in the works too, but your gonna have to wait to see! ; )
Andon Jones likes this.
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 07:22 PM

That's awesome man, I'd much rather give my money to Kevin than a place with galaxy in their name. I kinda felt bad after posting about jogaca it wasn't till later I realized you already bought the Elka's, looks like it all worked out. I figure we saved you a few $ too, so you can make my check out to mattzila, that's two T's and one L......,! Congrats

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-29-2015, 06:03 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzila View Post
That's awesome man, I'd much rather give my money to Kevin than a place with galaxy in their name. I kinda felt bad after posting about jogaca it wasn't till later I realized you already bought the Elka's, looks like it all worked out. I figure we saved you a few $ too, so you can make my check out to mattzila, that's two T's and one L......,! Congrats
Yeah it worked out, thankfully, as long as I get my refund back anyway Lol
Really looking forward to my shocks now!
Ok, so let me get my checkbook out, and that's m-a-t-t-z-i-l-a...
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-29-2015, 06:18 AM
If you don't wreck, you don't ride

Hell throwing around that dough, Cammy needs some cash.

I never did like Elka much anyway, they come valved weird from the factory so I know you did the better thing by going with Kevin.

post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-29-2015, 10:31 AM

Garage
hey wait wait i could use some $ too here guys! hahaha

Andon Jones AKA Jones m4n117

06 Raptor 700r 50th ed
-GYTR exhaust and intake, Pro Design Uni (THANK YOU Santa DEZ! ),YFZ fronts and 700r rear all done the the "King Of The Spring" Jogaca!! ,PC3 ,TUSK nerf bars,GBC XC-Masters rear and fronts,AC racing bumper,6000k Bi-Xenons,trail tech bars,ODI grips,TUSK hand guards, and the best graduation present ever!

If you feel like watching some Raptor vids take a look!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJZ...3HMTWOG6OgX6Fw
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-29-2015, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

Garage
sheeeeeeeeeiiit! My checkbook is takin a nasty hit here LOL!

Man, seriously it's gonna be hard waiting for all the parts to put this thing together.. Been thinking about it non stop.
Got home from work today and took it around the block (no real dirt close by), even though its a bit choppy in 1st at a crawl doing a u-turn or whatever, cause the carb's are all filled with crap and leaking a little. Anyway, looking forward to hitting my little secret spot around the back of the woods from my neighborhood when she's finished. Its a little over a 1/4 mile straight shot of grass on the right next to a retention ditch, but on the left side is where its really at. A three sided irregular triangle retention pond (mostly empty) with about 40 degree banks, so essentially a small nascar track made of grass that you can hit hard in 2nd and 3rd, sliding sideways around the corners and jumping out of when your done! Lol
Its Reeeaally Reeeaally Fun, and maybe just slightly.. illegal
Andon Jones likes this.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-29-2015, 03:57 PM

Hey andon and cammy, soon as I get my check I'll send you guys your cut, we ll split whatever I get in 3rds, I'm just that kinda guy.#wonthideitbutdevideit
Cammy and Andon Jones like this.
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-26-2015, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
Hell throwing around that dough, Cammy needs some cash.

I never did like Elka much anyway, they come valved weird from the factory so I know you did the better thing by going with Kevin.
Don't let this guy fool you! He has more $$$$$$$$$$$ that everyone on this forum combined!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Joagaca suspension,gytr frame skid,yfz calipers,powermadd hand guards,prodesign shifter,fasst flexx bars,rox risers,t.m. design chain guide,+2 lonestar swinger,billet dash,x-rex rears, klaw xc fronts,ebay bumper,prodesign case saver,primary drive sprockets and chain, all balls wheel bearings,+2+1 lonestar a-arms,+2 g force axle,vitos jet kit,ac pro peg nerf,amradillo swinger skid,sparks exhaust,prodesign intake,foam filter,outterwear,no lid

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-26-2015, 09:43 PM
If you don't wreck, you don't ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanders347 View Post
Don't let this guy fool you! He has more $$$$$$$$$$$ that everyone on this forum combined!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I wished that was the fact! But here I am at work during Thanksgiving, so I feel like they should pay me a little extra....Or at least a handie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode