First time out on new up grades - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 09:16 PM Thread Starter

First time out on new up grades

Well guys like to said 700 raptor is the best quad i ever had. I had 01 660 raptor full pipe nerfbars you name it. i tought that was fast then i got into mx racing so i sold the 660 to a cannondale and that quad ripped i had all set up for mx long travel a-arms hiper wheels full hmf pipe i use to beat the 450's on the hole shot. then i sold it before i got stuck with it anyway lets talk about 06 se 700raptor just install HMF SLIP ON KN filter no lid hmf optimizer and set of flex bars with rox 2in raiser. Went to a ATV park today and man i can't believe how much power this quad have i tell you what i rip around the turn came up to a table top jump to fast and went i was in the air i said we will see how these 450 shocks work the stocks worked great!!!!!!!!! After that i was on my way i am so happy with this quad i will not buy another thing. I like to thank all the guys that help me on the forum.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode