Raptor Forum banner

Finally Decided To Get It!!

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Beaner242 
G
#1 ·
Well I picked up my 07 Raptor today, and I LOVE it!! Great site for info. Now i'm glad I didn't get the Kfx 700.

G
#7 ·
Thanks guys and I love it so far. :thumbsup: I went with the blue, and have a Yoshi Slip-on, Nerfs and Powercommander on the way. Going on a ride this weekend so I will get pics up Monday.

G
#10 ·
I was just putting around today in 1st and went to shift to second today and the chain caught my pants leg and ripped them pretty good. So I was just wondering if this has happened to someone else and what yall did to fx it.

#11 ·
were you wearing bell bottoms or what? j/k, you can wear tights,. nothing excess to get caught, and you'll be super fast !~, jk/ but no, at least it didn't rip them off all the way, i ride at lunch break sometimes without my boots,and i never thought about it getting caught, didn't think it would with the chain guard, that sucks..you could roll them up like the 80's.

#12 ·
dont you have a sprocket guard on it?

#15 ·
i ride with my FOUR pants tucked in and my boots never did that? what kind of boots do you have? so i can stay away, i have the oneal M10, they have the leather on the inside. maybe i don't have enough time on it yet... :3question:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.