What Did you Pay..? - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

What Did you Pay..?

Newly Registered and Buying a 2015 700R in the next couple of weeks.

I want to pick your brain on your experience with buying your toy and what is a fair price. I always see the MSRP is $8199, but is there any extra fees that I should be aware of? Like setup fees, freight, taxes etc.

Here in Oregon there is no sales tax, so should not have that, but just want a heads about what other fees I can expect. I am going to pay cash, so should have some leeway with price I'm hoping, and of course it would depend a lot on the dealer.

Not sure what dealer I am going to yet, there are a number of choices in the Portland area. I did read through the sticky on dealership grades that pertained to my area. Anyone have dealings with Yamaha Sports Plaza in Troutdale?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in