Yamaha Raptor Forum

Yamaha Raptor Forum (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/)
-   Raptor 700 Discussion (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/72-raptor-700-discussion/)
-   -   Awesome Pic of all Raptor generations (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/72-raptor-700-discussion/377685-awesome-pic-all-raptor-generations.html)

Alamo 10-17-2018 09:59 PM

Awesome Pic of all Raptor generations

1 Attachment(s)
Can't take credit, someone posted this on the Cuervo Racing FB, but its awesome to see all the different color combinations that have been released.....

That 2014R and 2019R are suh mooooooooookin'.

bbenton50 10-17-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamo (Post 3437125)
Can't take credit, someone posted this on the Cuervo Racing FB, but its awesome to see all the different color combinations that have been released.....

That 2014R and 2019R are suh mooooooooookin'.

Dang man that's awesome. I got the 07 Orange and black and looking to upgrade my plastics. This will help a lot!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Alamo 10-17-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbenton50 (Post 3437127)
Dang man that's awesome. I got the 07 Orange and black and looking to upgrade my plastics. This will help a lot!

Bruh, that orange and black is sharp! Honestly I'm a huge fan of all the black and _____ combo's except mine. The 2018 standard is just black and grey....its clean, but it doesn't pop like black and yellow or black and orange or the black and teal on the 2017.

Looking at that picture is like getting drunk in a titty bar........it changes you....

Alamo 10-17-2018 10:32 PM

Someone needs to hook us addicts up with a link to the best place to get factory plastics......

bbenton50 10-18-2018 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamo (Post 3437129)
Bruh, that orange and black is sharp! Honestly I'm a huge fan of all the black and _____ combo's except mine. The 2018 standard is just black and grey....its clean, but it doesn't pop like black and yellow or black and orange or the black and teal on the 2017.

Looking at that picture is like getting drunk in a titty bar........it changes you....

Lol mine did pop back in the day but the guy I bought it from must of let it sit outside. The plastics are really faded it makes it look real bad. I do like that black and teal I might grab that one. You plan on changing your plastics?

Cammy 10-18-2018 08:52 AM

TrailBlogger made that. He said he would post the link on Facebook for everyone to take to their local print shop if they wanted to print one off.

morphrider 10-18-2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cammy (Post 3437143)
TrailBlogger made that. He said he would post the link on Facebook for everyone to take to their local print shop if they wanted to print one off.

Cammy, when you see that link, can you provide that here so people like me, who do not deal with the Facebook world, can have access? That would look great on my garage wall.

Yamaha fanboy yes I am.....

Bow Commander 10-18-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphrider (Post 3437155)
Cammy, when you see that link, can you provide that here so people like me, who do not deal with the Facebook world, can have access? That would look great on my garage wall.

Yamaha fanboy yes I am.....

http://atvtrailblogger.com/raptor_poster.pdf

Alamo 10-18-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbenton50 (Post 3437139)
Lol mine did pop back in the day but the guy I bought it from must of let it sit outside. The plastics are really faded it makes it look real bad. I do like that black and teal I might grab that one. You plan on changing your plastics?

I hear that bro....and I do. I'll probably have a set for travelling and looking nice and a set for out here. The deal is that the scrub out here just destroys plastic instantly. It's all mesquite and greasewood that's between 2 and 6 feet high and thiiiiiick.

It drives me crazy because 99% of the time I clean my bikes before I close the shop after a ride....and those gouges and scrapes just look so shabby....aint enough shine and go in the world to save me!

If someone did an actual carbon fiber set, not a dip....I would snatch that up in a heart beat.

bbenton50 10-18-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamo (Post 3437173)
I hear that bro....and I do. I'll probably have a set for travelling and looking nice and a set for out here. The deal is that the scrub out here just destroys plastic instantly. It's all mesquite and greasewood that's between 2 and 6 feet high and thiiiiiick.

It drives me crazy because 99% of the time I clean my bikes before I close the shop after a ride....and those gouges and scrapes just look so shabby....aint enough shine and go in the world to save me!

If someone did an actual carbon fiber set, not a dip....I would snatch that up in a heart beat.

What ones do you plan on getting? Same here though I'll keep my faded ones for riding on the rough trails. Where do you live? Because that sounds like my area too! Agreed man I try cleaning my bike as good as I can but between the dust and scratches it's hard to get in everybspot.