Awesome Pic of all Raptor generations - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 09:59 PM Thread Starter

Awesome Pic of all Raptor generations

Can't take credit, someone posted this on the Cuervo Racing FB, but its awesome to see all the different color combinations that have been released.....

That 2014R and 2019R are suh mooooooooookin'.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11121.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	131681  

Though I may shake my fist at them again tomorrow, tonight I will bow my head and offer these vulcanized tires as tribute. I will cut the night with the sound of wide open throttle...and no matter what....If I am destined for Valhalla....I will enter as a man who did not lift. - Speed Demons prayer to the Gods of Chaos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
Can't take credit, someone posted this on the Cuervo Racing FB, but its awesome to see all the different color combinations that have been released.....

That 2014R and 2019R are suh mooooooooookin'.
Dang man that's awesome. I got the 07 Orange and black and looking to upgrade my plastics. This will help a lot!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbenton50 View Post
Dang man that's awesome. I got the 07 Orange and black and looking to upgrade my plastics. This will help a lot!

Bruh, that orange and black is sharp! Honestly I'm a huge fan of all the black and _____ combo's except mine. The 2018 standard is just black and grey....its clean, but it doesn't pop like black and yellow or black and orange or the black and teal on the 2017.

Looking at that picture is like getting drunk in a titty bar........it changes you....

Though I may shake my fist at them again tomorrow, tonight I will bow my head and offer these vulcanized tires as tribute. I will cut the night with the sound of wide open throttle...and no matter what....If I am destined for Valhalla....I will enter as a man who did not lift. - Speed Demons prayer to the Gods of Chaos.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 10:32 PM Thread Starter

Someone needs to hook us addicts up with a link to the best place to get factory plastics......
morphrider and bbenton50 like this.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Bruh, that orange and black is sharp! Honestly I'm a huge fan of all the black and _____ combo's except mine. The 2018 standard is just black and grey....its clean, but it doesn't pop like black and yellow or black and orange or the black and teal on the 2017.

Looking at that picture is like getting drunk in a titty bar........it changes you....
Lol mine did pop back in the day but the guy I bought it from must of let it sit outside. The plastics are really faded it makes it look real bad. I do like that black and teal I might grab that one. You plan on changing your plastics?

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 08:52 AM
If you don't wreck, you don't ride

TrailBlogger made that. He said he would post the link on Facebook for everyone to take to their local print shop if they wanted to print one off.
morphrider, ian77 and Alamo like this.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 12:31 PM
POTW Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
TrailBlogger made that. He said he would post the link on Facebook for everyone to take to their local print shop if they wanted to print one off.
Cammy, when you see that link, can you provide that here so people like me, who do not deal with the Facebook world, can have access? That would look great on my garage wall.

Yamaha fanboy yes I am.....
Cammy and Alamo like this.

[U]2006 raptor 700

DMC Force 4's, FCI W/box, Dynatek Fusion
CP 11:1 piston, BaMotorsports porting, HC3
RacersEdge +3TB
YFZ 450 fronts & reworked rear by JOGACA
Trailtech 1 1/8 xbar w/vapor dash & Vapor installed
ODI Rogue grips & ASV pro pack levers
PRM Edge Baja bumper w/12" Cree spot/flood bar
PRM Desert grab bar
PRM A-Arm skids, GYTR skid, ProArmor swinger skid
Fastway steering stabilizer
68HP 49TQ

PM me if you need service manuals
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 02:53 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphrider View Post
Cammy, when you see that link, can you provide that here so people like me, who do not deal with the Facebook world, can have access? That would look great on my garage wall.

Yamaha fanboy yes I am.....
http://atvtrailblogger.com/raptor_poster.pdf
Cammy and morphrider like this.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbenton50 View Post
Lol mine did pop back in the day but the guy I bought it from must of let it sit outside. The plastics are really faded it makes it look real bad. I do like that black and teal I might grab that one. You plan on changing your plastics?

I hear that bro....and I do. I'll probably have a set for travelling and looking nice and a set for out here. The deal is that the scrub out here just destroys plastic instantly. It's all mesquite and greasewood that's between 2 and 6 feet high and thiiiiiick.

It drives me crazy because 99% of the time I clean my bikes before I close the shop after a ride....and those gouges and scrapes just look so shabby....aint enough shine and go in the world to save me!

If someone did an actual carbon fiber set, not a dip....I would snatch that up in a heart beat.

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
I hear that bro....and I do. I'll probably have a set for travelling and looking nice and a set for out here. The deal is that the scrub out here just destroys plastic instantly. It's all mesquite and greasewood that's between 2 and 6 feet high and thiiiiiick.

It drives me crazy because 99% of the time I clean my bikes before I close the shop after a ride....and those gouges and scrapes just look so shabby....aint enough shine and go in the world to save me!

If someone did an actual carbon fiber set, not a dip....I would snatch that up in a heart beat.
What ones do you plan on getting? Same here though I'll keep my faded ones for riding on the rough trails. Where do you live? Because that sounds like my area too! Agreed man I try cleaning my bike as good as I can but between the dust and scratches it's hard to get in everybspot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode