Raptor Forum banner

Radiator?

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  418Stroker 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,
I'm shopping for a new Radiator for my Raptor 700 - 2009, the one it has currently works but it's been beaten up by the previous owner.

I see some online for 70USD and some for 400USD, why is there such a drastic price difference? I'm tempted to buy the cheaper one but i need quality advice before i do so.

It's my 1st Raptor so I need all the help I can get.

Also please recommend new parts I should consider buying since it's a old and used bike.

Thanks! :smile

#5 ·
Sorry to hijack this threat, are all radiators the same? Or are they different by year? I was told 06-12 is one type and 13 and up another.[/QUOTE

That's correct, and they don't interchange. If anyone needs one I have a HD Fluidyne radiator for sale. PM for info.

#15 ·
I've heard good and bad about Chinese radiators. Some fit, some don't. Best to order from a USA company and try it yourself. No fit. Send it back immediately. Be sure to indicate on PayPal to charge your credit card instead of balance. It's easier to cancel if necessary.

#16 ·
I put Chinese radiators on my dirt bike. The fit was not exact as stock, but worked. Had to cut the hoses shorter and the radiators were heavier than the stock ones. The holes for the shrouds had to be drilled larger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.