Shifter lever - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yamil Xiscatti

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Shifter lever

Hello,

someone know any motorcycle model that have shifter lever compatible with Raptor 700?
I live in italy and NOBODY has it....Partzilla ask me 50 usd only for shipping...
Thanks
Regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 05:50 AM

Garage
Nothing on ebay or amazon?

06 700 se
+2 Alba A arms
+1 Houser ant-vibe stem
Fasst Flexx bars
Precision Pro stabilizer
long travel yfz shocks redone by Jogca
oem rear shock redone by Jogca
GBC XC-Masters
Big Gun Exo duals
FCI intake w/box
PC5 w/ignition
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 07:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77 View Post
Nothing on ebay or amazon?

amazon.com doesn't ship to italy and on amazon.it (italian user) i find only one for 100 uds...+ shipping from USA...
ebay i found and i bought today one Tusk but usually i wait one months before to receive..
For this i thinked that maybe some Yamaha (or other) motorcycles had same lever and I would have gone to order it on the every motorcycles store..
Nothing...i wait Tusk...
Thank you Sir for reply

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 06:11 PM
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Garage
USPS international shipping for that size package should be about $20 USD. Check on USA Ebay for someone that will ship to you. All they have is to fill out a customs form. Additional customs fees may be due in Italy.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 04:46 AM Thread Starter

thank you Dexperado,
i make it! I bought one Tusk lever with USPS but I was in a hurry and i hoped to find here by other factory..Someone told me that Honda Xr 400 motorcycle has same lever...but now i wait slow slow Tusk's travel..
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 05:08 AM

www.bike-parts-yam.com is EU based,might be better for you in future

2002 Raptor 660,street quad,hotcams stage 1, motion pro twist throttle conversion,+1 inch wheel spacers front,+2 inch spacers rear,XTZ left hand switch cluster,shaved front bodywork,Maxis streetmax f+r, Alloy Boltz Inc stainless steel 600 piece fasterner kit. K+N filter. MotoGP grips.TM Designworks drain plug.Roads like Isle Of Man TT course
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniele View Post
Hello,

someone know any motorcycle model that have shifter lever compatible with Raptor 700?
I live in italy and NOBODY has it....Partzilla ask me 50 usd only for shipping...
Thanks
Regards
Hi, I just saw the post, 99% shure The Yamaha XTZ 250 Bike have almost the same shifter lever, I put it on my bike since I broke the factory one. I hope it helps. Try a Yamaha Dealer. It have only just a little less curve, thats all.
Scotscockney likes this.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 03:19 AM Thread Starter

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotscockney View Post
www.bike-parts-yam.com is EU based,might be better for you in future

thank you Sir!!!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 03:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamil Xiscatti View Post
Hi, I just saw the post, 99% shure The Yamaha XTZ 250 Bike have almost the same shifter lever, I put it on my bike since I broke the factory one. I hope it helps. Try a Yamaha Dealer. It have only just a little less curve, thats all.

Thank you Sir, i check in italian Yamaha Dealer and they told me that this model here in Italy doesn't exist.. Only Spain and maybe France! Incredible!!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniele View Post
Thank you Sir, i check in italian Yamaha Dealer and they told me that this model here in Italy doesn't exist.. Only Spain and maybe France! Incredible!!
Ohhh what a pitty... there must be a bike with the same or very similar shift lever that will fit, they can't be so different. Yamaha dealer should know wich one will fit. Maybe the Yamaha Teneré will fit? Wish you best of lucks finding it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode