Raptor Forum banner

Shifter lever

802 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Yamil Xiscatti 
#1 ·
Hello,

someone know any motorcycle model that have shifter lever compatible with Raptor 700?
I live in italy and NOBODY has it....Partzilla ask me 50 usd only for shipping...
Thanks
Regards

#2 ·
Nothing on ebay or amazon?

#3 ·
amazon.com doesn't ship to italy and on amazon.it (italian user) i find only one for 100 uds...+ shipping from USA...
ebay i found and i bought today one Tusk but usually i wait one months before to receive..
For this i thinked that maybe some Yamaha (or other) motorcycles had same lever and I would have gone to order it on the every motorcycles store..
Nothing...i wait Tusk...
Thank you Sir for reply

#4 ·
USPS international shipping for that size package should be about $20 USD. Check on USA Ebay for someone that will ship to you. All they have is to fill out a customs form. Additional customs fees may be due in Italy.

#6 ·
#7 ·
Hi, I just saw the post, 99% shure The Yamaha XTZ 250 Bike have almost the same shifter lever, I put it on my bike since I broke the factory one. I hope it helps. Try a Yamaha Dealer. It have only just a little less curve, thats all.

Reactions: Scotscockney
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.