Raptor Forum banner

New guy here saying hi

638 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  QUADBOSS 
#1 ·
Didn’t see an introduction sub forum... so...

I had an 06 Raptor 660 long time ago but I come from motox... too old for that now so I’m going to get me a new Raptor 700 this November. Saving up to pay cash for one. Been trying to decide if I want a YFZ 450 or Raptor 700. About settled on the Raptor since I will be riding mostly trails.

I want a 2019 Raptor 700R SE in red, I hope I can still find one in November. If not I suppose I will get the yellow/black 2020 se model. I don’t like the 2020 yellow/black se colors as much as the 2017 black/yellow se colors though.

Think there will be some 2019 red Raptors left in November? I can’t wait.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum

Why not just buy it now and pay it off in november? Then you dont have to worry about availability of the one you want. Also, where can i check out the new color schemes?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I was thinking about doing that but didn’t want to hassle with the financing part. I’m just gonna walking in pay cash and load her up.
A lot of the dealers are starting to add the 2020 models to their web site, here’s one here... well it says I don’t have enough post to post links in here yet...oh well but yeah just Google 2020 Raptor 700r se or look for Yamaha dealer sights and see if they added them yet. I’ve been checking for a while and just noticed couple days ago dealers are starting to get them in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.