Raptor Forum banner

Urmosi thumb throttle group buy 2019

7K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  38Fitters 
#1 ·
I have had a few people interested in another round of getting a group buy for these units. Normal price is $220 plus shipping, if we get 5 people interested price will be $175 w/free shipping. Respond if interested and I can get this deal going again I am sure.

#3 ·
They have the side by side comparison on their website. Looks like the pro version has a couple more screws to keep it in place, is made from a different material and has a lifetime warranty vs 2 year warranty.

#6 ·
Only need 2 more. I will email him once we reach the magic number of 5 people.

Bump....

#8 ·
So we are at 3. I will give this until 8/3 and see where we are at. It's a great deal for these units. I have adjusted mine a couple times and have it right where I want it. After having this, then riding my wife's, I am very very happy with this purchase.

#10 ·
I know its shameful, but i havnt even installed mine yet... [emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Well now i have to know. Whatcha saving for??

Reactions: TorchTarga94
#15 ·
Good porting will get you there, add a +3 throttle body while it's off and get it port matched to the head. My sig below with HP at the bottom.

#22 ·
If that head is off, do that piston, porting, cam & TB, and new timing chain. Remove the head only once, don't piece meal it. Use a OEM base gasket, not Cometic. You can reuse the head studs or for xtra coin get ARP, though not necessary if it's the first time removed. Clutch can come later, OEM will hold.

That's my theory behind it. Flow port the TB rubber connecting piece to match both TB and head.

#30 · (Edited)
Go to Urmosi website, they are on sale right now for a deep discount as is. Looks like as cheap as when we did the original group buy. Good time to get one, those prices won't last.

#29 ·
I was in on the first group buy, i dont think the second one ever had enough people. Maybe you can get some interest in it again and get another order done. It was actually a damn good discount! You can get either one as far as the regular model or the pro. And i did get mine installed before our last little sahara trip. Cant say enough good about it! I got the pro model and the adjustability is endless. Up, down, left, right, forward, back. Goodbye, thumb fatigue! I wont miss you...

Reactions: morphrider
#38 ·
You guys can get 20% off right now with code Petehager20. He does youtube vids of his raptor and just went to FL to visit urmosi and got this promo code for everyone to use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.