Provide input to the OEMs about your Side-by-Side or ATV! - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By maxtrax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Provide input to the OEMs about your Side-by-Side or ATV!

Clarity Research, a powersports research company, is conducting a national research study among Side x Side and ATV owners.

Questionnaire topics include: ownership, usage, transport, cargo, terrain, importance/satisfaction with vehicle attributes and owner profile information. Your input will aid in the development of future Side x Sides and ATVs.

Qualified SxS or ATV owners can complete the 15-20 minute online questionnaire by clicking on the link and entering the indicated password below:

Clarity Research Online Survey
Password: VS1

Everyone who completes the survey will be entered in a drawing to win 1 of 17 Best Buy gift cards! (1 - $1000, 1 - $500, 5 - $100, 10 - $50)

Your contact information will only be used to enter you in the drawing for the gift cards. You may choose to fill in all, some, or none of this information.
There will be absolutely no sales effort as a result of completing the questionnaire. The survey will close on March 15, 2013.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

For more information about Clarity Research go to: Clarity Research - Consumer Based Marketing and Product Research Company
For sweepstakes rules go to: Clarity Research: Clarity Research - Sweepstakes Rules
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Garage
Clarity Research

Forum Members,

Raptor Forums is happy to endorse Clarity Research. They operate with integrity and truly are helping the OEM's to improve upon the vehicles that we all enjoy.
Also, I can assure you that you will never be contacted for any purpose outside of this research activity.

Please take this opportunity to provide important feedback from the people that matter most, yourselves!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2015, 10:08 PM
Lifetime VIP

Garage
Does this still need to be a sticky being that it is two years old and no longer active? It is the first time I noticed it and was disappointed when I found its closed two years ago.
DEZPERADO and D13 like this.

2007 700-
11:1 Wiseco piston, +5 HR crank, Lucky700R ported head, HDD5050 cam, +3TB, DMC Force IV duals, MSD Blaster FI controller, UNI pod filters, ITP Beadlock rims + more

2001 Raptor-
100.5mm 11:1 Wiseco piston, balanced crank, trail ported head, Ferrea valves, stage 2 HC, Barker duals, UNI pod filters + more

2007 pitbike-
150cc Lifan engine, 26mm Mikuni carb, 32mm custom stainless steel exhaust, 12" motard tires, working on LED

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 11:33 PM
D13

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtrax View Post
Does this still need to be a sticky being that it is two years old and no longer active? It is the first time I noticed it and was disappointed when I found its closed two years ago.

Ehh….

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode