Raptor Forum banner

White brothers MX-4

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  joejefferson 
#1 ·
Rocky mountain ATV has them on closeout for 209, are they as good or better than HMF???

#2 ·
What happened to your 700? How many exhaust threads are you gonna make? Any can will do you fine. The gains are so close that all you have to do is pick what one you like better, looks wise.

#3 ·
joejefferson said:
What happened to your 700? How many exhaust threads are you gonna make? Any can will do you fine. The gains are so close that all you have to do is pick what one you like better, looks wise.
I figured it wasnt worth putting myself in the hole 1000 dollars haha, im too young to be in debt, i would love to have it though, i already have the fastest quad out of everyone i ride with, its just not practical.

#4 ·
i love the hmf on the wifes. Great sound, looks good, and good power range.. you said you didnt want to be in debt for 1000. However your exhaust for the 350 will be 200. Then you were talking about suspension upgrades.. The way i see it, you willl have put over a grand into your 350 where you could have just had the 700 which would have more power than your 350 ever will. Imo i would get the 700 and deal with the debt. As far as practical, it is a very practical bike. It is a great all around bike with a butt load of power.. If my wife can handle my 700 I would hope you could. Hey joejefferson, I know she stalled your bike like 4 times.. :lol:

#5 ·
06RAPPY700R said:
i love the hmf on the wifes. Great sound, looks good, and good power range.. you said you didnt want to be in debt for 1000. However your exhaust for the 350 will be 200. Then you were talking about suspension upgrades.. The way i see it, you willl have put over a grand into your 350 where you could have just had the 700 which would have more power than your 350 ever will. Imo i would get the 700 and deal with the debt. As far as practical, it is a very practical bike. It is a great all around bike with a butt load of power.. If my wife can handle my 700 I would hope you could. Hey joejefferson, I know she stalled your bike like 4 times.. :lol:
She couldn't handle it! :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

#6 ·
Where are you from? Ill go trade my 08 for it. Ill sell you the can and jet kit, and intake

#7 ·
Your parents said no , didnt they?

#9 ·
08_raptor350 said:
joejefferson said:
They couldnt.. its my money.. but i never asked :/ the 350 will get me through tighter trails so i will just stick with that, I will wait until the next generation of big bore sport quads to come out before I indulge.
MAKE UP YOUR FREACKIN MIND ALL READY

#10 ·
08_raptor350 said:
joejefferson said:
They couldnt.. its my money.. but i never asked :/ the 350 will get me through tighter trails so i will just stick with that, I will wait until the next generation of big bore sport quads to come out before I indulge.
my 350 gets stuck a lot more then the 700. the 700 can power out of shit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.