Valve seal replacement - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Valve seal replacement

As from my previous post I’ve had a few problems w the ol 350. I need to replace my seals since it smokes on start up and I don’t wanna mess nothing up. Close to two months ago I was track ridin accidentally shifted to neutral, hit rev limiter, and it died shortly after. I started it back up and it had a LOT of head noise. I pulled the motor and planned on rebuilding the head I was short on funds so I just adjust the valves and put the motor back In along the way I ran into a lot of different problems from broken bolts to bad ignition coil to broken shifter. Now like I said it’s starting to smoke on start up and I really don’t feel like going thru all that again. Is there a way I can replace the seals without pulling the head. Honestly I’d rather sell it than pull it and cut my losses

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode