Well, I really screwed up this time.... - Page 3 - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-21-2011, 02:08 PM

I have the JD MGC's too and I love them the extra ground clearance makes a huge differance in the really rocky stuff!

02 720- L&A One Way, Barker +4 Crank, 11:1 JE Piston, X4 Cam, F.A.S.T Drag Port, Ferrera Valves, 35mm FCRs, Monster Duals, GYTR Pressure Plate, GYTR Clutch, Hinson Basket, JD Performance +2 MGC Arms, Durablue +4 Axel, Elka Front Shocks, Blingstar V2 Bumper, PRM Grab bar, and Speedfreak CNC Footpeg Extensions
65hp/48tq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-21-2011, 02:20 PM
#327 "After Hours"

If a 350 rim will fit a 700, I have a whole set of extra rims. I can get them cleaned up and powder coated if you need it. They might have a few minor imperfections but they don't wobble or anything like that.

.:: DMC Afterburners | MSD EFI | ModQuad Intake | GYTR Heel Guards | GYTR Bumper::.
.::PRM Grab Bar | Tusk Case Save | Odi Lock-on Grips | Pro-Taper SE Handlebars| Dirt Fiend Racing Frame and Plastic Grips ::.
.:: Diamond J Widening Kit | Fox Zero Pro Long Travel Shocks ::.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-21-2011, 06:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 660mike View Post
I have the JD MGC's too and I love them the extra ground clearance makes a huge differance in the really rocky stuff!
saw your pictures, really like the look of your a-arms! Does seem like it would make avoiding the rocks a ton easier...
though not being able to find the a-arm guards would be a big drawback.
thanks for the suggestion!

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-21-2011, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
If a 350 rim will fit a 700, I have a whole set of extra rims. I can get them cleaned up and powder coated if you need it. They might have a few minor imperfections but they don't wobble or anything like that.
thanks! I'll PM you about the rims
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Lifetime VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07rappySE View Post
saw your pictures, really like the look of your a-arms! Does seem like it would make avoiding the rocks a ton easier...
though not being able to find the a-arm guards would be a big drawback.
thanks for the suggestion!
With the more clearance you don't have to worry about the rocks and if you do come up to a big rock just put it down the center and let the bumper and frame skid plate take the hit. I've had them out a few times and didn't have a problem but a friend of mine has had them for awhile now and hasn't had any problems with them.

2006 YZ450 50th Anniversary. Woods machine and street legal.
2007 Raptor 700r April 2013 Raptor of the month Traded
2001 Wolverine 350

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode