Raptor 700 vs Polaris Predator 500 - Page 3 - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris outlaw man View Post
well lets see that guy problly cant drive for shit and if i wanted to i would blow ur lil raptor away with my 07 polaris outlaw 525irs with k & n hmf slip on and JD jetting with a big bore kit making it a 570 ktm power house with 83 hp and 116 mph 15 tooth sprocket.
You have a "570" engine and you're running an HMF slip on pipe? Jetting isn't a "mod" to be listed with things like big bore kits, we pretty much assume you'd have to do that to make the bike run. So mentioning it is a clear indication you aren't terribly experienced with this kind of thing, which is only confirmed when you bother mentioning that you changed a sprocket. And when you've spent a few grand on a build, the brand of the air filter is usually not all that important.

Assuming for a moment you actually have an 83hp Polaris it's clear to me from your list of mods, your sentence structure, and registering on a rival machine forum only to resurrect a 3 year old thread that you don't have the mental hp to match your ATV.

To those of you who stumble across this thread, I suggest we don't feed the troll.

Mike

Photobucket is trash now, use something else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 11:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to YamahaBlue250
Mad Dog the brain ninja. I like it.

2003 Raptor 660LE: Artrax MXT tires, Lexx MXe slip-on, Pro Design intake & lid removed, Vito's jet kit, Pro Armor XC nerfs, IMS front bumper, IMS shifter, Tusk gas cap, Tusk case saver, Motion Pro levers, Rock PB block off, GYTR shock covers, Pivot Works axle bearings, stainless grab bar, slotted rear rotor, tinted lenses

2008 Raptor 250: Sold...
post #23 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 08:07 PM

dude raptor 700r's have no balls are u kidding ive already raced one in the buns and i rapped him ktm is a race proven port and polished engine and ready to go i have 83hp no way u would keep up ill drop a tooth or too and have more top end and stiill whop u wow polaris andd ktm the best...
post #24 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 08:25 PM

omg im running a ktm engine the best and when the outlaw came out it was fastest in its class pushing 55hp stock and i ment a full exhuast its a polaris made one i took hmf of it was to loud went to a fmf full polaris one..ans wat kind of quad u got
post #25 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
You have a "570" engine and you're running an HMF slip on pipe? Jetting isn't a "mod" to be listed with things like big bore kits, we pretty much assume you'd have to do that to make the bike run. So mentioning it is a clear indication you aren't terribly experienced with this kind of thing, which is only confirmed when you bother mentioning that you changed a sprocket. And when you've spent a few grand on a build, the brand of the air filter is usually not all that important.

Assuming for a moment you actually have an 83hp Polaris it's clear to me from your list of mods, your sentence structure, and registering on a rival machine forum only to resurrect a 3 year old thread that you don't have the mental hp to match your ATV.

To those of you who stumble across this thread, I suggest we don't feed the troll.
HAHAHA!

05 Raptor 660 SE
Dyno jetted
K&N
GYT-R Exhaust
post #26 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris outlaw man View Post
omg im running a ktm engine the best and when the outlaw came out it was fastest in its class pushing 55hp stock and i ment a full exhuast its a polaris made one i took hmf of it was to loud went to a fmf full polaris one..ans wat kind of quad u got
Something tells me your a 9 year old kid lying to try to sound like a badass

2009 Raptor 700
CP 11:5:1, stage 3 HC, ported head, FCI w/box, +3TB, PCV, DMC Force 4s 65hp 52lb ft
Lonestar +2 A arms, stem, ASV f3, pro taper fatbars, PRM sidebars & rear bar,ODI lock ons, ESR coolant temp gauge, LED pods and 6" on bars
post #27 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post

BUT its so Tempting.... I mean listen to him
post #28 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog86 View Post
BUT its so Tempting.... I mean listen to him
I know, i couldn't resist!

2009 Raptor 700
CP 11:5:1, stage 3 HC, ported head, FCI w/box, +3TB, PCV, DMC Force 4s 65hp 52lb ft
Lonestar +2 A arms, stem, ASV f3, pro taper fatbars, PRM sidebars & rear bar,ODI lock ons, ESR coolant temp gauge, LED pods and 6" on bars
post #29 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 09:04 PM

omgg are u kidding me im 17 and i race where i live and i know wat im talking aboout yamaha sucks trust me i had one and had nothing but problem and polaris is just a better brand sorry to dis ur quad didnt mean to im just trying to prove a point ktm is better than yamaha can anyone agree
post #30 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 09:13 PM

Question

and look the other kid there a blown up raptor come on

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode