Southern MD/DC/VA Riders. - Page 2 - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 04:39 PM

Re: Southern MD/DC/VA Riders.

im in westminster and theres two of use lookin to ride sunday, whos ridin? im in for anywhere!!!!

2006 RAPTOR 700 SE<br /> YELLOW/BLACK<br /><br />HMF FULL EXHAUST, DOBECK OPTIMIZER,EHS RACING LID,PRO DESIGN/ K&amp;N, 07 SE SHOCKS,<br />PRO ARMOR PRO PEG NERFS, GOLDENWEST CASE SAVER, DG V PRO BUMPER, GYTR SKIDS,&nbsp;PRM A ARM SKIDS, RAZR 2&#039;S &amp; DOUGLAS BEADLOCKS, POWERMADD HANDGUARDS, ROX BILLET DASH,<br />PRO ARMOR GRAB BAR, RENTHAL BARS,RPM DOMINATOR AXLE, CCP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 04:44 PM

oh yeah,
nick, westminster md!

2006 RAPTOR 700 SE<br /> YELLOW/BLACK<br /><br />HMF FULL EXHAUST, DOBECK OPTIMIZER,EHS RACING LID,PRO DESIGN/ K&amp;N, 07 SE SHOCKS,<br />PRO ARMOR PRO PEG NERFS, GOLDENWEST CASE SAVER, DG V PRO BUMPER, GYTR SKIDS,&nbsp;PRM A ARM SKIDS, RAZR 2&#039;S &amp; DOUGLAS BEADLOCKS, POWERMADD HANDGUARDS, ROX BILLET DASH,<br />PRO ARMOR GRAB BAR, RENTHAL BARS,RPM DOMINATOR AXLE, CCP
post #13 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 05:40 PM

Dan - Westminster MD. I am up for riding this weekend. Gotta love riding in treverton, lots of hill climbs and endless trails.

&#039;07 GYTR Raptor 700 <br />Barker Duals RED Label<br />Dobeck Programer Gen III<br />K&amp;N w/Trinty Adapter<br />EHS Racing Lid<br />GYTR Bumper and Heel Guards Powdercoated RED<br />Pro Armor Belly and Swingarm Skids<br />PRM A-Arm Skids Powdercoated RED<br />Tusk Nerfs Powdercoated RED<br />22&quot; Mudlites Rear<br />22&quot; Razr 2 Front

post #14 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

WOW is all i have to say. I didnt know this was going to turn out this good. Now hopefully we all can get together on the above dates and tear some shit up. Im down for some more hill climbs thats for sure how about u Justin.

I like idea of calling this our mini raptor rally . Maybe we all can go to QUADFEST 2008 together and kick it there as well.

I sent everybody a pm back who sent me one and updated the list. Now i have a question about phone numbers. Some ppl are weird about posting there numbers on the open forum so I figured I can make a list up and pm everybody with each person phone number. How does this sound If somebody has a better idea pls let me know. I shooting from the hip here and want to keep everybody happy.

Oh i had a question about if somebody could bring along somebody else to go ride with us. HELL YEAH I have no problem ride with anybody of age, skill, sport, utilty. It doesnt make a difference to me because i know the ole rappy will smoke em LOL j/k have to talk shit or it wouldnt be fun

Well if anybody has anything to add or say please feel free to. I will pm Drucas and see if he can sticky this tread so it doesnt get lost. thanks for everybody who is helping with this and looks like ppl are already wanting to get together and ride That freaking awesome glad its coming together. thanks again WOODY

post #15 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 06:15 PM

Man this went from 2 or 3 people in the tri-state area to what?? 10 or more....thats awesome....ill have mine running sometime soon hopefully....like i told you Wood....i got that MX track here....and then we also have the 25 mile trail systems a little south of me i think by Kenny....and im down for PA too.....I got a crew of dudes that ride as well

2005 Raptor 660<br />Janssen +3+1 L.T Arms<br />Elka L.T quad rate Piggybacks<br />Janssen Swinger +2<br />Elka L.T rear shock and L.T linkage<br />RPM Dominator II <br />Yosh full exhaust<br />UM Oil Tank<br />Bling racing airbox w/ K&amp;N<br />Pro tapers<br />SS brake lines<br />69 Camaro SS<br />Theres No Replacement For Displacement!<br /><br />Im lookin like a star bish When you see me make a wish
post #16 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFirstGen
Man this went from 2 or 3 people in the tri-state area to what?? 10 or more....thats awesome....ill have mine running sometime soon hopefully....like i told you Wood....i got that MX track here....and then we also have the 25 mile trail systems a little south of me i think by Kenny....and im down for PA too.....I got a crew of dudes that ride as well

yeah it fucking sweet bro. I forgot all about that MX track totally slipped my mind bro. But im down for what ever.

HEY THANKS ALOT MAD DOG for sticky this tread for us

post #17 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 06:27 PM

Thats great....DMV riders are stickied! Thanks MD.....yeah man i thought id have rode it by now but im still not up and running....but i found the guy who built it and owns it....theres even a tower to get in to get a full view and watch other riders.....i dont know if i told you but its like a 60 or 80 ft table some doubles triples and whoops!

2005 Raptor 660<br />Janssen +3+1 L.T Arms<br />Elka L.T quad rate Piggybacks<br />Janssen Swinger +2<br />Elka L.T rear shock and L.T linkage<br />RPM Dominator II <br />Yosh full exhaust<br />UM Oil Tank<br />Bling racing airbox w/ K&amp;N<br />Pro tapers<br />SS brake lines<br />69 Camaro SS<br />Theres No Replacement For Displacement!<br /><br />Im lookin like a star bish When you see me make a wish
post #18 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

VERY NICE sexy times. Now get your ass over there and take some damn pics and post so we can see it LOL

post #19 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 06:37 PM

well its raining again so ill have to walk it....ill get my boots on tomorrow and get some hopefully

post #20 of 335 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

SWEET good looking out

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode