Raptor Forum banner

Pacific northwest raptor rally

6K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  mattzila 
#1 ·
Yes, it's coming soon so get ready. May 11th - 14th, at Half Moon Bay Campground, Winchester Bay, Oregon. Triangle Road will be open again this year. More information will be coming on Facebook. Stay tuned. Ask any questions, I'll get you answers. PS, you don't need a raptor to join in the festivities.

John, Troy, Nate, and others, I want you there.

#2 ·
It's Mother's Day weekend.
#crapcrapcrap

Sent from my sega genesis

#3 ·
So, bring mom with you!

#4 ·
Great idea Dez, I was wondering how to make a 32 hour drive feel like a 64 hour drive.

Sent from my sega genesis

#5 ·
You could fly in, and use my other 700.

Reactions: mattzila
#6 ·
SAND DUNES AT IT'S FINEST!

ALL activities start from group site "D". Included but not limited to ;

Family fun ride, great ride for the kids and adult.

4 FINGER RIDE, for the casual rider.

EXPERT RIDE, this is fast and not for the novice rider.

MEET & GREAT, Find old friends, meet new ones, talk to venders, and have some refreshments.

SHOW & SHINE, shine up your quad and enter in your class.

POKER RUN, open to all. High hands win.

SWAP MEET, new and free this year.

PHOTO SHOOT, and free raffle ticket, open to all makes and models.

DINNER, don't miss out. Planned 1 hour earlier.

DJ with music, jokes, and free raffle drawings. Bring the kids.

GRAND PRIZE DRAWING, tickets available at group site D.

Some days and times are different from last year. Stay tuned for more information.

ALL activities require a release and wrist band.

#7 ·
Who's ready?? Camp sites are opening up soon. Go to Facebook, "North West Raptor Rally", for more information.

#8 ·
That would be awesome to go, and a 47 hour drive coast to coast.

#9 ·
Just fly in. Another member is flying in from Missouri.

#11 ·
GET READY.....Raptor Rally Half Moon Bay camping sites open Saturday, Feb. 11th. Go to North West Raptor Rally on Facebook for information and sign up.

#12 ·
Half Moon Bay camp ground is full. There is still plenty of room at Triangle.

#13 ·
Triangle still has room for individual or groups.

#14 ·
Show and Shine information is available on the facebook page.

#18 ·
Ask TeenWolf about the weather the year he came. He drove more then 20 hours from Edmonton Canada. After the first day of riding he said, "If I had to go home now, it was worth it".

#19 ·
I cant wait to hit the sand again!!!!

#20 ·
Hey "Quick", good to hear from you. I heard the weather is gonna be great for the rally this year. Do you have any snow to bring with you, haha? Will Adam and Adam come again this year? We'll see you soon at the upcoming meeting. And we'd like to have the same spot for the poker run checkpoint, lol.

#21 ·
Raptor Rally Swap Meet 2017.

New this year there will be two, FREE swap meets, at Group site "D". Thursday and Friday. This will be your chance to sell some items. Both days are free to RR participants.

#22 ·
It's getting close, ready or not, I'll be leaving in a month.

Reactions: morphrider
#23 ·
[emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 ·
Two weeks away, who's ready? Some spots in Half Moon bay are still flooded, but they will open Windy Cove for displaced campers. Power and water included. Please keep track on the main Facebook page.

#25 ·
Maybe next year I'll be able to make it.

#28 ·
Yes, there's bike and SxS rentals, but it's always best to have your own. PM sent.

#29 ·
I'm supposed to leave in a week!! Am I ready?? NO, lots to do between now and then. Only a 7hr drive for me, and I'll be there one way or another.

#31 ·
Just finishing up packing and will be headed down Tue evening. I cant wait!!

Reactions: DEZPERADO
#32 ·
We plan on Tue evening too. If you see me coming, move over. Lol.

W

#33 ·
Time is running out, you should be packed, bikes tuned, and air in the tires. I'm leaving tonight, a 7hr drive, but worth it. The rally starts Thursday, 5/11/17 at Winchester Bay, Oregon. Activities every day and some great prizes given away after the BBQ on Saturday. And, new this year, kids prizes will be on Friday instead of Saturday. Check the Facebook page for all information.

Reactions: Cammy
#35 ·
Yep y'all be safe out there!!

Reactions: DEZPERADO
#36 ·
We came back yesterday, 5/19, and had a safe trip and rides with no crashes or injuries in our group. The sand was still draining winter rain and some of the camps were flooded, but everyone was accommodated. It rained off and on during the rally, but Sunday and the rest of the week was great, full sun and a breeze from the North. If you're from the Northwest, you know this is typical coming out of winter. Planning for a different date next year. At the raffle I came away with a $50 gift certificate from OCP, a local shop. $50 gift certificate from Devious Powersports, by Portland. 2 pair of riding pants (not my size), 3 'T' shirts, and a committee plaque as well as a volunteer plaque, and more. Grand prizes this year were $1500, 2 one-off spindle mount front spoked wheels and tires from Direct Drive, Monster exhaust up to $700 value, $500 lock-out clutch assembly again Direct Drive, and a $300 Brembo rear brake assembly from Cuervo. Poker run paid out about $170 for first place, and I forget for the scavenger hunt. Show and shine paid $200 for 1st place. Check Facebook for what I forgot. A big thanks to all vendors, volunteers, and participants that made this happen for NWRR 2017.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.