Yamaha Raptor Forum

Yamaha Raptor Forum (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/)
-   Rider Locations / Meets (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/77-rider-locations-meets/)
-   -   2018 Pacific Northwest Raptor Rally (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/77-rider-locations-meets/368737-2018-pacific-northwest-raptor-rally.html)

mattzila 02-07-2018 01:20 AM

4stroker, meet me in KC the tues. before the rally. We can scoop up Morph on the way.
Any objections? Great, see ya'll soon. Man, that was easy.

4stroker4life 02-07-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattzila (Post 3385954)
4stroker, meet me in KC the tues. before the rally. We can scoop up Morph on the way.
Any objections? Great, see ya'll soon. Man, that was easy.

Ah, screw it. Thats my birthday weekend anyway. Lets do this!

Decent chance i dont come back though..... lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ian77 02-07-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattzila (Post 3385954)
4stroker, meet me in KC the tues. before the rally. We can scoop up Morph on the way.
Any objections? Great, see ya'll soon. Man, that was easy.

:ripped:

This is what i get for living on the east coast lol

DEZPERADO 02-07-2018 06:40 PM

Some vendors with donations to the rally. Others are listed on the facebook page.

https://youtu.be/9q1wwedtPMk

mattzila 02-07-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4stroker4life (Post 3386090)
Ah, screw it. Thats my birthday weekend anyway. Lets do this!

Decent chance i dont come back though..... lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So what you're telling me is I should have you pay for the gas on the way TO the rally. I'm good with that

4stroker4life 02-08-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattzila (Post 3386498)
So what you're telling me is I should have you pay for the gas on the way TO the rally. I'm good with that

I'll do it, but you have to supply the off brand MOUNTAIN DEW

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mattzila 02-08-2018 07:29 PM

D U N
Donehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...94900e8af8.jpg
How many pallets ya thinking ?
100 cases per pallet, so...🤪


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4stroker4life 02-08-2018 09:52 PM

I think if you just bring whats pictured i should be ok...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ian77 02-09-2018 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4stroker4life (Post 3386786)
I think if you just bring whats pictured i should be ok...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"should"

DEZPERADO 02-13-2018 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattzila (Post 3375249)
If the show ends Saturday, do you expect the “shine n show” to still be on sat? Not that I’m working on a plan or anything[emoji57]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome